Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (bear86)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-03-2010, 6:59 PM Reply   
If anyone in the Denver are would be interested in some weekday afternoon/evening riding I have a pretty decent X-Star and I always seem to be looking for people who want to ride. I ride at Sloans lake quite a few weekdays and usually go to bigger lakes (Horsetooth, Grand Lake, etc.) on the weekends.

Or I'll throw in on some gas to ride on your boat if you need more people when you go out. I live in Wheat Ridge, but I work down south. So I could easily make it to Chatfield or Cherry Creek.

I hope everyone is doing well,
Old     (tfitz)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-03-2010, 9:08 PM Reply   
Bear - We are in the same boat ( no pun intended) always need an extra. We didnt get a Sloans pass this year so we do alot of Chatfield. Me and my bro are available this week in the late afternoon. Hit me Up Tony 3039160969
Old     (bear86)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-04-2010, 11:52 AM Reply   
Hey Tony, thanks for the response. We're planning on going out Wednesday afternoon 8/4 and possibly Thursday 8/5 as well. Give me a call or shoot me a text if you'd like to come. 3035527701
Old     (msass)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-05-2010, 1:39 AM Reply   
I want in too. dont ride too much anymore, but would love to get out there, and would definitely pitch some gas money. shoot me a text.

mike
Old     (TexasJulie)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-07-2010, 7:26 AM Reply   
I just moved to CO literally yesterday and am looking for people to ride with. I used to ride with a group in WI on a '04 X Star, & ride in Dallas quite a bit when I'm back home. I'm not good but I've been bit by the bug & want to ride as much as possible, very reliable, always good with gas money & clean up, & have given a few pulls so can potentially be another driver (takes me a while to get comfortable though).
I'm moving to Eagle so there's always a possibility of trading wakeboarding for snowboarding hookups

I don't start work until the 17th so my schedule is fairly open until then except for a few days. I have family in Denver so coming down to warmer water is doable too.
Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       08-08-2010, 7:36 PM Reply   
Hey guys,

Been in texas for the summer and coming back to the denver area. Really need to keep up the riding i've been doing. I always chip in for gas and can drive too. Can get out for weekdays and weekends once i'm around and willing to drive all around the area.

Thanks,
Orion 775-848-9792
Old     (bear86)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-08-2010, 7:56 PM Reply   
Sweet Julie. I'm looking for some people that want to ride a bunch. I'm trying to get a crew together for Monday at Sloans at around 5. If you're down to go give me a call or text. I think we'll be going out Tuesday too. 303-552-7701
Old     (coboarder)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-30-2010, 3:58 PM Reply   
Bear,
You riding Sloans any afternoons this week? I'll pay for gas, wipe down, drive, etc. Let me know if you need a third.
EB