Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pprill)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-21-2011, 4:15 AM Reply   
Pretty nice Boards and Bindings!
Attached Images

Old     (pprill)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-21-2011, 4:50 AM Reply   
Forget the link...

http://www.the-gap-magazin.com/archi...trl-wakeboards
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       02-21-2011, 4:57 AM Reply   
Siiiick!!
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-21-2011, 7:06 AM Reply   
The rx graphics look a lot like the ibex graphics.
Old     (jealous_soul)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-21-2011, 9:21 PM Reply   
Hopefully these will be easy to get stateside...
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       02-21-2011, 11:41 PM Reply   
These are going to sell by the truck load here in Europe. Massive launch, 7 boards, 4 boots, 2 skates. Curious to give one with the funky fins a go.
Old     (daveronix199)      Join Date: Feb 2009       02-22-2011, 6:40 AM Reply   
WOW... that looks really good.. I wonder what there boots look like?
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       02-22-2011, 7:24 AM Reply   
They will be all over the place stateside. Just keep paying attention Juan.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       02-23-2011, 5:59 AM Reply   
CTRL Bindings
Attached Images

Old     (SLWK)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-23-2011, 12:55 PM Reply   
whats the word on their skates?
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       02-26-2011, 5:50 AM Reply   
Translation from German to English:

It usually takes some time so until a new wakeboard brand takes root in Germany and set up the first board here. Is quite different from the www.waketoolz.com us the complete Wake CTRL offer already on Wochenede showed on the Beach & Boat Show in Leipzig.

Of course we have the opportunity not to miss all the stuff can even closer to take a closer look.
Often the first samples of new boards and bindings are usually not at the highest High Niveu, so it surprised us very positively, what a good impression of the CTRL Wake Stuff left behind with us.

The complete lineup of wakeboard and wakeskate CTRL
Also present at the start of a new label seven different shapes, four ties and two Wakeskates is already a strong performance and we will be curious how this develops the new company. Here are the designs of the wakeboards and wakeskates for 2011.
One of the highlights is surely be the adjustable fin system so that all the handling characteristics that suit their personal preferences.

A detailed report and board test is of course follow as soon as the temperatures are a bit friendlier.

Text: Patrick Prill

Last edited by innov8; 02-26-2011 at 5:53 AM. Reason: Translation
Old     (pprill)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-26-2011, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLWK View Post
whats the word on their skates?
one bi-level wakeskate which looks for me the same as all the others and a simple flat deck. but i am not really the skate expert.....

but in generell the stuff looks awsome!!! never saw early available boards / bindings in such a high quality!
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-27-2011, 5:27 AM Reply   
It's crazy how good of a team they have already put together especially with riders that had pretty sick sponsors already. Matty Hassler, Cody Johnson, Keith Lidberg, Marc Shuster and Diego Shaw. Definitely some of the best cable riders in the world and I am sure I am leaving out some other big names. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Lior move over to CTRL if he already hasn't done it. I wonder if this also means that Lidberg is going to focus his energy back to the cable like he used too. He kills the cable and if he starts putting in his time there instead of the boat, he will be a force to be reckoned with for the US cable riders.
Old     (wakeskierbrad)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-28-2011, 11:56 AM Reply   
Lior Sofer's on the team! Julian Cohen(OWC), Kyle Cameron(TSR)- from the US... Also Donald Shelbrick...
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-28-2011, 4:17 PM Reply   
Mike Kettelapper (sp) is on the team ie all of hyperlites cable team is now on the CTRL team. They should pick up Rob Mapp to get a cable legend on their team.
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       03-01-2011, 4:44 AM Reply   
New stuff looks sick guys. Keep it up