Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (22vdrive)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-10-2012, 8:07 PM Reply   
Just saw this on Doomswell page it's the new Doomswell Enigma. It is on of the best color comobos I've seen. It looks like it would be a sweet ride. What do you think?

Old     (22vdrive)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-12-2012, 10:34 PM Reply   
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature...ure%3Dyoutu.be
Old     (22vdrive)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-15-2012, 10:43 AM Reply   
Got to ride another one of their creations I'm not sure what he called this one but it is the sweetest board I have ridden. Here is a pic I'll post up some better photosand video later. I'm super stoked to have an awesome shaper here in my own back yard!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Old     (22vdrive)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-15-2012, 10:47 AM Reply   
Oh by the way its a five fin we rode it as a quad with some special future fins that were phenomenal on the wakesurf board. It almost had the same feeling as a twinzer and had lots of speed.

Old     (skippabcool)      Join Date: Mar 2011       09-15-2012, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22vdrive View Post
with some special future fins that were phenomenal
Can you tell us which fins?
Old     (22vdrive)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-15-2012, 11:06 AM Reply   
I just did some reasearch on them and they are futures five fin set-up for kiteboarding but let ne tell you they are very fun and playful set. I just subscribed also to thesurfboardwharehouse.com finatics so I'll be getting to try many different setups including the elvons or is it elevation one of the two. Anyways here is a pic if the fins we used:

Old     (22vdrive)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-25-2012, 9:23 AM Reply   
So we ended up purchasing a doomswell board and we are very pleased. We did the traction ourselves its kind of crazy but it works. This past weekend we tried the Futures Joel Parkinson fins from Finatics. We rode it as intended, thruster but found the center fin dragging quite a bit so we quickly made it a quad were it felt fine but not as fun as the Josh Maclaroys. We'll be sending those fins back and hopefully recieving the Al Merrick five fin set-up or the Elvons.