Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (depoint50ae)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-03-2007, 9:49 PM Reply   
I think I am a great crew member. So I was thinking that all of us pro boat moochers should compile a list of things we do to keep the people that have boats happy so we can continue to leech boat usage from them. Here is some of the stuff I do:

Gas money with out question. I usually will pay for a full tank of gas every other trip out. I think thats pretty fair.

I will offer to tow the boat so my bud doesn't have to use his truck every time and waste double gas.

I am usually there from boat trailer hook up to boat trailer disconnect. I try to keep everything organized like boards in and out of the boat ropes wrapped up towels out of the way pretty much anything that will keep clutter to a minimum and less stress on the boat owner.

I never take the first pull of the day away from the boat owner. My bud is really cool and doesn't mind me having the first pull and I will go first but I would never demand to be first. I like getting invited back out on the boat!

I offer to drive the boat pretty much anytime I am not boarding. The drivers don't get much time to just sit and relax out on the lake so it is nice to let them take a break as often as they like.

I give a straight and true pull so that the owner can have the best set possible.

I am sure there is lots more so lets hear em people. Show some love for your boat owners!