Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old    gnarshredd            09-08-2009, 1:54 PM Reply   
Hey guys, I kind of lurk on the forums here and don't post much but thought I'd throw this out there and see if anyone's interested.

I moved to St. Pete earlier this year and thought I'd let all you Tampa/St. Pete locals know that I've recently finished a winch and it's ready to give free pulls to anyone who's down (I don't mind giving free pulls all day Just looking for some local riders to hang out with and go winching!). Hit up a beach, gap, or pond, your choice. If you've never ridden behind a winch before, now's a great chance to try it.

I work during the week ('tll 6 at the latest)and am generally free on the weekends so I'm pretty much down to meet up any of those times. Email me @ gnarshredd6@gmail.com and I'll send you my contact info so we can start shredding.
Old     (steelesrt)      Join Date: Aug 2009       09-08-2009, 6:33 PM Reply   
I'm down. Where all have you winched so far? maybe we can ride on sunday.
Old     (radrachel)      Join Date: May 2009       09-08-2009, 8:58 PM Reply   
Ooh! Are there even any other winches around here?!
Old     (clarkduh)      Join Date: Aug 2009       09-08-2009, 10:10 PM Reply   
i am down and my friend justin is 100,000,000,000,000% down at all times, will drop anything he's doing to winch. live out in riverview/brandon on a river so i will have to figure out if its shorter to bring the boat out and meet you somewhere or drive over there... got quite a few gaps mapped out, my names clark and you can hit me up 8135237928 whenever your plannin on shreddin! gas and brews on us
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-09-2009, 9:07 AM Reply   
I am 100% down and can get you back with pulls behind the boat. I have always wanted to try a winch. Where are you planning to winch at?
Old    gnarshredd            09-10-2009, 12:09 PM Reply   
Hey guys, thanks for the responses! I'm stoked to ride, haven't had a chance to use it much yet.

Rachel M There's at least one other one I know of.

Alafia OG I think I've already been trying to meet up with Justin (if it's the same one) but it hasn't worked out yet.

I'm not free this weekend (2 year anniversary with the girlfriend) except maybe for a short time on sunday but all next week from about 6:00pm and after and anytime next weekend I'm good to go. 941-276-8982, Txt 2 Shred!
Old    gnarshredd            10-09-2009, 12:52 PM Reply   
BUMP!!!!!
Old     (clarkduh)      Join Date: Aug 2009       10-09-2009, 5:17 PM Reply   
yo, new phone forgot about the thread. where and when do you wanna ride?
Old    gnarshredd            10-09-2009, 9:29 PM Reply   
I live in St. Pete but am willing to drive on weekends (not this one though, girlfriend's parents are coming in to down). During the week I work till 5 or so and weekends I don't really do much but go to the cable park so it's an open schedule.
Old     (jb06gravity)      Join Date: Jun 2009       10-11-2009, 2:37 PM Reply   
Count m in, I've never winched but it looks like fun! 727-480-7773 Also have a 24' Supra Gravity Games!
Old     (clarkduh)      Join Date: Aug 2009       10-13-2009, 9:02 AM Reply   
let me know when u go to cable, i go there a pretty decent amount every week thanks to half year pass now