Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (jonnyrider)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-01-2007, 4:18 PM Reply   
Hey...
Ive been boarding for about a summer and a half now and my dad just got a new boat...
hes lookin get a tower camera mount deck tube...all that...and he wants me and my bro to start surfing....what should I buy?...can I get any cheap instructional DVD's
Old    surfdad            03-01-2007, 8:11 PM Reply   
Hey Jon,

On the instructionals, check this thread:

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/87668/219635.html?1172284876

Give us some more info on you, height, weight and how you'd like to ride, are you skateboarding want to try tricks like that, or more surf (shoot I said it : ) )
Old     (surfnfury65)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-03-2007, 10:04 AM Reply   
It's ok to use the word SURF jeff.
Surf More/Work Less!
Wadd
Old     (smedman)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-05-2007, 3:27 PM Reply   
Hey Jonny --
For a few starter clips/videos check out the inland surfer website. www.inlandsurfer.com

I think they have some basic instructionals in the archive videos.

Welcome to the wakesurf club! You will love it regardless of whether you are into skim or surf style. have fun!