Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old     (michael_riffle)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-28-2009, 11:47 AM Reply   
On Saturday the wakeboard community lost a great guy and good friend to many. Slade Morlang 41 of Blue Springs Mo passed away from heart failure while riding his dirt bike in Chadwick Missouri.

Slade was a loyal member and volunteer of the Kansas INT and just a great guy and good friend to be around. You never heard a negative thing from him always in a good mood. A great dad to Ty and a good husband to Shari. Words cannot describe what a loss this is to everyone that had the privilege to say they new him.

We will mourn the loss of a great guy and please keep Ty and Shari in you prayers and thoughts while they go through this difficult time.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-28-2009, 12:06 PM Reply   
Thoughts and prayers. I know Ty is a great kid, such a sad loss.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-28-2009, 1:18 PM Reply   
Wow, heart failure at 41. That is horrible. Thoughts go out to the family.
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-28-2009, 1:22 PM Reply   
Very sorry for the family and community. My mother had a heart attack last year at a young age, and though it is very un-common, it is all to real.

My heart goes out to the Family.
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-28-2009, 1:22 PM Reply   
Very sorry for the family and community. My mother had a heart attack last year at a young age, and though it is very un-common, it is all to real.

My heart goes out to the Family.
Old     (tymorlang)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-29-2009, 11:19 PM Reply   
thank you guys, my dad would not have wanted to go any other way. he went doing what he loved surrounded by family.

thanks for the post mike
Old     (driving)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-30-2009, 5:00 AM Reply   
Ty,

I am so sorry to hear that buddy. Our thoughts will be with you. We enjoyed your whole family so much when you came down, and hope to see you again!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-30-2009, 8:31 AM Reply   
Thought and Prayers from Team CBK. So tough.
Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-30-2009, 8:35 AM Reply   
That's horrible, but like you said Ty, at least he went doing what he loved and surrounded by family.
Thoughts and prayers
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       10-30-2009, 8:45 AM Reply   
I never met Mr. Morlang, but respects to the family and my condolences for your loss.
Old     (matt_ostmeyer)      Join Date: Mar 2003       10-30-2009, 9:09 AM Reply   
Hey Ty and Shari, you are a family to be admired, I know you'll pull through strong and your Dad is up there watching ------
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       11-02-2009, 9:41 AM Reply   
Ty - You and you're family are in my prayers. Let me know if you guys need anything.
Old     (jealous_soul)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-02-2009, 9:59 AM Reply   
Ty, my prayers go out to you and your family.

(Message edited by jealous_soul on November 02, 2009)