Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through September 24, 2004

Old     (pinkbike)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-05-2004, 5:36 PM Reply   
My dad wanted to know what tower we should put on our boat, a 1999 sanger. Im open to all towers and designs, but i just want to know what tower would look best on that boat.
Old    walt            08-05-2004, 5:39 PM Reply   
Here is My pick http://monstertower.com/ Go to the customer photos I think they have a few Sangers on there.

(Message edited by walt on August 05, 2004)
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-05-2004, 6:03 PM Reply   
Skylon Swoop.
Old     (pittsy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-05-2004, 6:35 PM Reply   
i think the monster tower is the best for the money. $995
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-05-2004, 6:41 PM Reply   
I'll agree with that. It's just not the best looking one.
Old     (pinkbike)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-05-2004, 7:40 PM Reply   
The monster tower is nice, but we are not look for a universal tower we want more of a costom tower because of the look.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-05-2004, 7:56 PM Reply   
Skylon or maybe Boss.
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       08-05-2004, 8:00 PM Reply   
proflight
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-05-2004, 8:10 PM Reply   
The Proflight swoop is the factory tower so I would put that on, it looks great on them IMO and it will fit exactly.
Old     (pinkbike)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-05-2004, 8:19 PM Reply   
My dad looked at the proflight its one of the towers he doesnt like, he thinks its boring.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-05-2004, 9:12 PM Reply   
Eric,

I agonized over the decision for a long time and ended up getting the Monster Tower for my Nautique. I am very happy with the tower and I think it looks very complimentart to the lines of the boat. Many of the installs of Monster Towers look like afterthoughts caused from mounting the tower too far forward in front of the windshield. Most factory towers do not interfere with the boat's lines by going in front of the windshield.

A folding tower is great for many reasons expecially one that folds as flat as the Monster. I also feel that the color of the tower plays a big part in how it looks on the boat. Mine is black, matching the windshield trim, dash and ski pylon. Even my not so nice friends have given me positive feedback about the tower.

See for yourself:
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-05-2004, 9:13 PM Reply   
Eric,

I agonized over the decision for a long time and ended up getting the Monster Tower for my Nautique. I am very happy with the tower and I think it looks very good with the lines of the boat. Many of the installs of Monster Towers look like afterthoughts caused from mounting the tower too far forward in front of the windshield or using the wrong finish. You will notice that most factory towers do not interfere with the boat's lines by going in front of the windshield.

A folding tower is great for many reasons especially one that folds as flat as the Monster. I also feel that the color of the tower plays a big part in how it looks on the boat. Mine is black, matching the windshield trim, dash and ski pylon. Even of my most critical friends have given me positive feedback about the tower.

Judge for yourself:

(Message edited by mikeski on August 05, 2004)
Old     (pinkbike)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-05-2004, 10:30 PM Reply   
I think that my dad might like the skylon swoop tower. But since that cross bars that the racks mount on are oval will this make it hard to find a rack?
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-06-2004, 11:34 PM Reply   
No. You can get board racks that bolt thru the oval bars. Bat Racks are one example.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       08-08-2004, 10:29 AM Reply   
My Monster..........nice.....