Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 04, 2009

Old     (kmoney)      Join Date: Sep 2009       09-25-2009, 1:36 PM Reply   
Where can I get a V-drive (used or new) from in ny? there are hardly any wakeboarders around here and less wakeboard boats.
Old     (liquidforce21i)      Join Date: May 2006       09-28-2009, 5:09 PM Reply   
im in canandaigua ny...about 45 min from you, check out seager marine in canandaigua they deal nautiques and mc, there some dealers in old forge too for tige
Old     (04outback)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-11-2009, 5:07 PM Reply   
just moved to Canandaigua area from Mississippi..
There is a Centurion dealer at south end of Seneca that has some good deals
Old     (wrchase)      Join Date: Oct 2009       10-15-2009, 10:46 AM Reply   
There is a mastercraft dealer in Port Jefferson, NY. Where are you located?
Old     (wakerpunk)      Join Date: Jan 2006       10-15-2009, 10:51 AM Reply   
adirondack marine -lake george ny (nautiques&Tiga)
smooth watersports - glens falls ny(malibu)
castaway marina- lake george (mastercraft)
loon lake marina- loon lake (supra)

all of those dealers are within 20 minutes of lake george located in the adironacks
Old     (seager_marine)      Join Date: Dec 2008       10-16-2009, 6:02 AM Reply   
Kevin man, I'm Hurt. Come see us at Seager Marine, I can't speak for Syracuse but come over Rochester way and see us. We will take care of you for sure. Just placed orders for 2010 Boats and Boards and are planning some events for next season, contest and clinic stuff. I think we are going to be doing a Parks Documentary premier shortly, that might be a good time to come and meet some local rippers.

BTW. What are looking for in a boat? We move a good number of Wakeboats through here. drop me a line and we can get you rollin'.

reston@seagermarine.com">preston@seagermarine.com
Old     (seager_marine)      Join Date: Dec 2008       10-16-2009, 6:04 AM Reply   
Thanks for the plug Mike! Come get a T-shirt.

...oh, and it looks like your boat is done, come and get it.
Old     (04outback)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-16-2009, 6:15 AM Reply   
Seager,
Keep us posted on the Parks Doc Premier! New to the area and would love to come. Do you have DVD's in stock yet?
Old     (seager_marine)      Join Date: Dec 2008       10-17-2009, 7:41 AM Reply   
Yeah! we just got them in last week. It is pretty sick. Riders like it for the wakeboarding and because its Parks. But Everyone will dig it because it's more than a video and a great story.

Drop by bud, we are always looking for more people to ride with and get input from. I have been having customers design stock boats for us to order so we get some fresh perspective. And even some preorder board stuff.

Come see Preston or Pat.