Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (kswakeboarder)      Join Date: Apr 2001       06-12-2012, 10:52 AM Reply   
We are looking to move from our 86 SN 2001 to something bigger and newer. We currently Ski/Board/ and Hangout at a 33.3/33.3/33.3 Split. We Live on a lake that is limited to 21 feet but I know of a few 21.2 and 21.6 boats on our lake. I am married with 3 kids under the age of 9. My wife Skis TOTAL REC and will not board. I Ski well (not GREAT) and board Well (NOT GREAT). Our kids have tried but never got up. But the middle kid and little one will ride with me on my board. We will take the boat off our small 400 AC lake to larger ones like Grand Lake in OK and Table rock on MO a few times a year.
My wife wants a V drive for the space and the ease of pulling me on a ski with the kids on the boat. She will not let them sit in the bow when pulling me.
What is better Skiing off the back of DD with people in back of boat or Skiing off V-drive with 6-8 people in the boat?

What we NEED…
21 feet or less (I think 21.2 would be ok but over 21.5 is pushing it).
Safe with 3 little kids in it so wife can pull me and not freak with kids in the bow.
Perfect Pass / Marriage saver…
Tower
Sun Top.

WANT
Stock Ballast
Nice Ski and Board wake
10-11 seating.

Price range is Sell or Trade price of my 86SN plus 22-24k.
(had a trade offer of 6k on my SN2001 to go towards a SAN 2002 TE)

Thanks!