Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-16-2010, 10:27 AM Reply   
I'm about to order a couple/few bags to protect my boards. I see that a few companies offer bags that say they hold two boards and bindings. Does this mean two boards with the bindings still on the board?
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       05-17-2010, 4:23 AM Reply   
yeah ususally as long as they are seperated, and its the biggest bag in the line.
Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       05-17-2010, 4:44 AM Reply   
If you are getting a board bag, make sure it has wheels! If you ever have to travel with your bag, you will be glad you did.
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       05-17-2010, 5:12 AM Reply   
I have the wakeside bag- no wheels- but it has shoulder straps and works very well.
Old     (blowhole)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-17-2010, 8:49 AM Reply   
ive got the wakeside bag also. its good, it wont fit two boards with bindings though. alot of times though i will get lazy and not use it. and if you leave your board all wet in the bag overnight the bindings reek like hell the next day
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       05-17-2010, 1:25 PM Reply   
I second the wheels... for someone who shreds different boats, cables, winches like every week... its my greatest wake purchase to date
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-17-2010, 4:53 PM Reply   
Thanks for the suggestions. I don't plan on traveling with the board anywhere. The bag will be just to protect the board in the back of the truck going from boat storage unit to the water.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-17-2010, 4:59 PM Reply   
I have 2 padded bags and one regular . I prefer the padded bag . If you have never been to a cable park don't say i never plan to travel. You will be missing out on lots of fun per dollar. Try a cable park and see.
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-17-2010, 5:41 PM Reply   
At this point being a newbie, skating ramps and street style parks as a teen, cable parks don't appeal to me at all.
Old     (mofreestyle)      Join Date: Jan 2006       05-17-2010, 9:24 PM Reply   
I'm not sure what bag your looking at but the bag I just bought said two boards and bindings but the bindings have to be taken off the boards..bummer but it's for traveling so no biggie.