Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-25-2013, 10:33 AM Reply   
So I have been reading peoples forums about which cleaners are the best and work the best. I’m a bit anal when it comes to keeping boats and cars clean. I currently use turtle wax wax-n-dry after I wash the boat each weekend and whenever I want to get the boat a quick rub down. I have been using this stuff forever on my previous boat and all of my cars after I wash them and I think it works wonderful. It leaves a waxy haze but thing that a microfiber rag can’t wipe off and it leaves a great shine and smells great. I wax my boat at the beginning and end of each season and this has usually keeps the wax on the boat. If you haven’t ever tried this stuff its great. I have a black truck and this stiff along with the Turtle wax black detailer my truck stays clean

With that being said after reading previous threads I have been thinking about venturing out and trying something new. I have used babes before but In all honestly I felt like my Wax -n- Dry worked better but maybe that just me. I didn’t find that the vinyl cleaner really did that great of a job either so I have been using some Maguire’s for that.
If anyone has some good experience with any one these please give me some as I’m looking to order some new stuff pretty soon. I looked at both of their websites and both look like pretty good products but down here in Louisiana its hard to find any of these products on shelves so before I order one. I was curious to see what other wakeworlders have to say.... I’m not looking for bashing of products as they are all very good just looking for people that have used them all. Thanks for the help