Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (constructor)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-10-2012, 9:11 AM Reply   
Maybe it's just me but there are some ugly $60000 boats out there sitting on the lots. Bright green, blue, yellow, and orange interior colors should be a special order item sold before the build only IMO. If I was a dealer I would only buy white or ivory, lt gray, charcoal gray, dark blue, silver interior fiberglass colors. Maybe just buy white and offer different side wraps to dress them up.
I really like Centurion boats but could not find many with decent colors that I liked. A few I didn't get to in time...the ones that sell quick should tell Centurion and the dealers what to make or order. Buying a boat is just like noticing a woman, if the attraction isn't there it just doesn't go far.
I ended up buying another brand mainly because of looks. I couldn't do a boat with"SURF" in letters 18" high on the side of the boat or flames. Sorry Centurion but, IMO you need to change some things, I think you would sell a lot more boats.
I'm kind of new here, been reading but not posting. I've been a big part of another forum not related to boats for years. I know manufacturers come to the other forum to get ideas this one may work the same way I don't know.
If you guys have opinions of what you would like to see in graphics and colors spit it out. Maybe the right person will read it and do something about it.