Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-04-2008, 5:31 PM Reply   
Its coming to SoCal in April. Anyone know anything about it?
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       01-05-2008, 9:01 AM Reply   
Brandon, Toby said he would have more info up soon. How are you?
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-05-2008, 10:39 AM Reply   
Nice, I saw it on their website and it looks pretty cool.

Gordie, I'm doing very well. Work is good, and my riding is coming along pretty well. Getting ready for the upcoming season, Chuck and I are planning on hitting a lot of tourney's this year. Keep me posted on this if you would, as you'll probably know more than I will.

I'm glad to see that your doing well. Our prayers were with you man. How's Larry?
Old     (nofearwake)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-07-2008, 8:22 PM Reply   
Wow. BBR you are on it. The Wake2Wake Tour is coming together very quickly. We have 4 stops in 2008,8 in 2009 and.....??? The events run every other month from April through October 2008. Venues include Elsinore, TSR, KC Watersports, OWC. There will be cash and TONS of prizes. These events will be a shwag fest. We have amazing sponsors on tap. Tell ur friends. We will have the online registration site up later this month. We are going to limit the amount of entries at each event. I will be doing a press release here later this week. Our main website and myspace pages are under construction but should be done later this week. Check out no fear wake on myspace, under friends. or go to NoFear.com

Mark Pulver
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       01-08-2008, 6:31 PM Reply   
Brandon, Larry is doing good he is playing high school hockey, he has not rode since Thanksgiving. I'm doing okay in and out of the hospital the last nine months sucks but it could be worse. Are you doing the L.A. boat show? If so can Larry maybe get a pull while he's over? I'll have him call you. Gotta get him ready for this season.

Hey Mark how are you doing? Hope everyone had a good holiday season..

Larry say's hello everyone
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-08-2008, 7:48 PM Reply   
Mark, I just got hooked up with No Fear through Sponsorhouse and was picking out some gear and came across the link for the Tour. I'm also hoping to possibly set up something directly with you guys later in the year. We'll see. I'm going to be hittin as many tourney's as I can afford this season.

Any idea on the divisions for the Tour?

Gordy- Yeah man, I'll be at the L.A. show. Just waiting for the order from Bates to tell me how long he needs me. Larry always has a spot in the boat when he's around. We'll just have to figure it out. Me and Chuck need to get ready ourselves.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-08-2008, 11:00 PM Reply   
Brandon, your riding over 30 division, you are going to school that class.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-08-2008, 11:19 PM Reply   
Haha, thanks Randy! Yeah I bumped up to the Masters class. I was actually in it last year, but pretty much took the year off. Should be a fun season.

How are you guys hangin? Whenever you get down this way, make sure to get in touch with me.
Old     (nofearwake)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-10-2008, 11:02 AM Reply   
Brandon,

Standard WWA stuff. We will follow the same format as the Canyon Lake/WWA Format. With a few fun twists. We will do a couple of fun classes and in Elsinore will run boat and winch events. Should be fun. Talk with me about what else your thinking. Hit me up at Wake2Waketour@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Mark