Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (WakeboardLA1)      Join Date: Oct 2012       10-12-2012, 3:19 PM Reply   
We're getting a group of core riders together for regular wakeboarding sessions on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays at the Long Beach Marine Stadium (Near the 405/605/22 Interchange).

Get better and learn new tricks from our personal wakeboard coach. Featuring our Mastercraft Wakeboard Edition Tow Boat and personally fitted boards & bindings (or BYOB), along with your favorite music. All-inclusive for $29 with guaranteed 30 minutes of pull time for a 2-hour run with only 3 other people.

Click on the link below to sign up. We need to hit critical mass with a few more people before we can start scheduling regular sessions.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wakebo...97602066931325
Old     (liquidforcefan)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-12-2012, 5:59 PM Reply   
I wish this had been around when I was going to school out there, I rode a bunch in the marine stadium with Nick Heaney, but something like this would've been sweet. I'm hoping to move back out there in a year so I'll hit you guys up then,
Old     (WakeboardLA1)      Join Date: Oct 2012       10-13-2012, 7:22 PM Reply   
We're just trying to make it possible to ride more-
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       10-14-2012, 9:33 PM Reply   
any idea what time the riding would be? use to ride there all the time when I lived on 2nd st
Old     (WakeboardLA1)      Join Date: Oct 2012       10-15-2012, 2:11 PM Reply   
We're planning on opening it up on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays from 8AM to sunset. We can also overlap 2-hour, 1/2 day and full-day sessions. Basically, it's all about riders- making it the most affordable, fun & convenient wakeboarding for everyone on our interest list.