Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (davedidonato90)      Join Date: Mar 2013       08-23-2013, 1:58 PM Reply   
Hey guys,

This is my second year wakeboarding and I bought a 2012 harley LF board in the middle of last season. It recently broke, from a wake to wake - no kickers - no sliders - just a simple wake to wake. Is this common with LF because my buddy broke his 2011 harley and they shipped him a new 2013 harley and HIS broke a few days after mine (mind you his issue is the bindings). Is LF just a cheap company or is harley's board ****? i love the feel of the harley, smooth, fast, good pop and landings almost as smooth as my friends old CWB with a continuous rocker. but I'm thinking i should pruchase one from a different company any suggestions? ive been mostly looking at byerly and hyperlite, will there be any issue with my bindings fitting on those? but on the other hand ive used the harley, im comfortable with it and i like but I dont want to have to go through returning another board! I ship from the states to canada btw!

Any advice is appreciated.

thanks in advance

Dave