Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 25, 2006

Old     (raketball)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-09-2006, 12:38 PM Reply   
Thanks for putting on a great weekend. You guys did an amazing job! Can't wait till the next event. One word for all those who did not show because of the "bad" weather : SUCKAS!!
Old    walt            04-09-2006, 1:12 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (scheersound)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-09-2006, 1:36 PM Reply   
Tim I second that. I think Jason Buffalow said it best. what job can you have and always be wrong? The weather man
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-09-2006, 2:18 PM Reply   
Great Amount of FUN thanks CIE guys and gals.

And thanks Wakeworld and X-Ray for the great raffle prizes I got.

I was kinda upset they didnt give away a marius.
Old     (raketball)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-09-2006, 2:45 PM Reply   
"I was kinda upset they didnt give away a marius."

Evan and the guys didn't have to give away anything. They went out of their way to put together a fantastic raffle so do be upset about they didn't give away.

I was kinda upset they didn't give away a X-Star. CIE, make sure you raffle of an X-Star next year, dammit........lol.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-09-2006, 2:47 PM Reply   
Sorry let me put that into other words.

The marius was on the giveaway list but the changed it to a flame. So i was a lil bummed not to see a marius given away.

Sorry if i offended anyone and yes you are right they didnt have t give anything away. Thanks CIE GUYS and GALS
Old    walt            04-09-2006, 2:48 PM Reply   
CIE did a outstanding job with this event and I had a great time.

To top it off I won a tower speaker box with speakers in the raffle. So a BIG thanks goes out from Me to CIE and who ever donated it.

Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-09-2006, 3:48 PM Reply   
my family and i had an awsome time. thanks to all that cancelled and made it possible for me to get a room in the hotel for the weekend. sorry for your loss but we had alot of fun. the whole event was put together well. cant wait for next year.
}CIE
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-09-2006, 4:57 PM Reply   
Off the hook!!!

Thanks for putting on a great event.
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-09-2006, 5:18 PM Reply   
EPIC!!!

The CIE crew came through in an HUGE way. It was great to ride, relax & party with friends new & old. BIG thanks to everyone @ CIE, event sponsors, location, who put this together & made it happen...

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

How bout a CIE Fall Ride ???
LZY

Old     (robert_t)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-09-2006, 5:28 PM Reply   
Thanks to CIE, What a great weekend. Nice meeting all the people that we met. The weather was outstanding. Good job weatherman. Thanks to everyone who put this on.
CIE fall ride???
Old     (ivyrider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-09-2006, 5:30 PM Reply   
Thanks to everyone for an awesome time!!! It was great putting namesto faces for so many of you.
Old     (ccryder)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-09-2006, 5:33 PM Reply   
Thanks to all, it was fun in the sun. CIE is an inspiration to the wakeboarding community.
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-09-2006, 5:36 PM Reply   
Awesome event! Well coordinated and executed! Great meeting everyone in person. Weather was nice, double-up contest was sweet. The Pros tore it up! Everything was puuurrfect! A must attend event in 2007!
Old     (mr_incredible)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-09-2006, 6:01 PM Reply   
crazy fun awsome people great event and the weather man is retarded it was the nicest weather ive seen since last summer
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       04-09-2006, 6:18 PM Reply   
Thank you CIE crew for a great time and a great event. You guys did a wonderful job putting this all together.

It was so good to see all the old faces and the making of new friends as well. Getting to meet everyone in person that is here on WW.

Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-09-2006, 6:47 PM Reply   
Thanks to CIE and Wakeworld for putting together a great event. We had a blast! Looking forward to next year!
Old     (rukie)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-09-2006, 7:05 PM Reply   
First time out with the WW folks. What a great bunch of people and an AWESOME weekend put together by the CIE guys. Thanks to everyone involved for a great event and it was a pleasure to put a face to so many names. Can't wait for the next event.
Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-09-2006, 7:09 PM Reply   
Here are a few pics we took:

Friday afternoon's "outflow"
Upload
Upload
Upload

Scott "Sherman's" boat
Upload

The Photographers, Walt & Gary
Upload
Upload
Old     (seaswirlmike)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-09-2006, 7:19 PM Reply   
[IMG]http://img418.imageshack.us/img418/4751/10002345wq.jpg[/IMG]

heres a lesson in good karma... coming back in on saturday mid day we found a wallet w/ 101$ in it razor phone and pack of smokes someone left on the dock, long story short it we had a ton of fun looking for the owner and it was an even crazier turn of events how we found the owner and we met some really nice people in the process!!! thanks for all the good weather,good times, and give aways. id say we made off pretty dang good.
thanks all
mike
free schwag we won...
[IMG]http://img418.imageshack.us/img418/1039/10002752af.jpg[/IMG]
Old     (zride)      Join Date: May 2001       04-09-2006, 7:22 PM Reply   
Thank You David Williams. It was awesome to see you at this event. I know I appreaciate the discussion board and wakeworld website which has given all of us a way to communicate with other riders and allow us to come together.

CIE thank you very much for not only putting on one of the best events I have been to in years but also at my most favorite lake. I had a great time and was amazed at how well organize the event was. From the huge Red Bull Tent and outdoor booth setups to the gatherings, events, and support from so many riders. Great times.
Old     (audiopro74)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-09-2006, 7:24 PM Reply   
Hey, Now your talking about my Charles.
You are so the man for that. So glad to see you walking out with the bindings....
Yet another good lesson in KARMA!!!!!!!!

And a extra special thanks to all the C.I.E. crew. Had a great time again.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-09-2006, 7:35 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload
Old     (zride)      Join Date: May 2001       04-09-2006, 7:40 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-09-2006, 8:12 PM Reply   
Great pics!
Old     (migitty)      Join Date: Aug 2001       04-09-2006, 8:18 PM Reply   
Huge thanks to everyone that made this happen. We had an excellent time. Very well executed.

When's the next one?
Old     (zride)      Join Date: May 2001       04-09-2006, 8:20 PM Reply   
Upload

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-09-2006, 8:47 PM Reply   
Great job, CIE...what a fun event!! It was great to see everyone and meet new peeps as well.

Cliff - we missed you...thanks for keeping the rain in Seattle...way to take one for the team

Here are a few pics:

Old    ldp            04-09-2006, 9:02 PM Reply   
Great pics! That was the biggest tantrum I have ever seen. My wife and I had such a good time and can't thank CIE enough for putting this event together. Lots of nice people on WW.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-09-2006, 9:03 PM Reply   
What can I say.... CIE put together one sick event. Big thanks to Even, Billy, and Jrod! Here are a few more pics to see what happened or what you missed.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-09-2006, 9:06 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-09-2006, 9:27 PM Reply   
whoop whooop! Mad props to the whole CIE Crew! Sick event & good times! thanks!

CIE Crew/ Buffalow - Thanks again for letting us show the teaser for the Chick Flick before DS2. And many thanks again to Buffalow for plugging the vid throughout the event!

Sean B - hats off to you! You nailed this one on the head with both the filming and editing! SICK PREMIERE for Delta Sessions all around and a must buy for everyone!

AntBug - lol nice pics! That was a good night. Those pics turned out pretty sweet! Thanks again for shooting the hoffman sisters!

Kaben & Brit - Thanks for the hook up on the room and shooting the sisters riding!

Walt - nice pic! and a good representation of the weekend. Nice weather and a good crowd..! Now what about those party pics?

Hoffman Family - Thanks again for letting the girls come out and film with DPC! They are a pair to watch out for in the coming years! For those that were not there. These girls charged it, trunked it, and killed it!

J-Rod & Mr. Williams - Thanks for driving chase boat!!!!

Everyone else - Good times all around! It was great meeting a lot of you guys & ladies for the first time and seeing familiar faces once again! Fun event during the day and "off the hinges" at night!

And to those that cancelled because of the weather.. suckas!

Old     (dr_inc)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-09-2006, 9:38 PM Reply   
DUDE!!!! SHEA SH SH SH SHEA!!! i had the best time of my life at spring ride....i was kicked outa the bar sooo many time hahaha

BIG ED- "i just wanna be in the drunk bar!" hella good talk

DAVE W- mr wakeworld ! can shake his behind... i think i taught you some moves out there ... the lawn mower and the sprinkler!! hahahahaha

J rod even al billy- so wasnt that chick in the teal hot????? and i was sooo in for it then what happens... COCK BLOCK!!! hahahaha then i got kicked out...

BUFFALLOW!- teach me that trick! cock and balls. DS2was an awesome video. i like the fish bowl part and the rest of it was killer

ARUN- this man can pee about 10 feet away from the toilet!!! twice

MR JACK and coke man!!- thanks for the coke! awsome seeing that we didnt even know you and you were more than friendly... good to have friends like you

Broady- big brother!! "lets party like its spring ride!!!"

CIE is awesome and im sooo glad that i went. the hoffman girls...sooo good... thanks for everyone being friends here .....does any one have the shots of the bar scene??? i know i saw a lens in my eye about a million time.

THANKS AGAIN!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-09-2006, 10:26 PM Reply   
Huge thanks to all of you. The people are what made the event awesome. Everyone was friendly. We feel like we have a lot of new friends.

The Weather: Anyone that decided not to attend reeeeally missed out. Blue skies, warm temps, and no wind Saturday! For those of you that rarely see Tulloch, that section of water in front of the resort is rarely flat on weekends. We saw the lake glassed out several times. We even had good water for the double ups.

As for the Raffle: You boys up in the front CAME UP! You guys should buy lottery tickets while you're hot!!

We're all very happy with the way the CIE Spring Ride turned out. We're more than satisfied with the turnout, the entertainment, the sponsors, everything.

Thank you…..

CWB
WakeWorld
Red Bull
Neptune Audio
NVS
Liquid Trends
Fushion Wake Accessories
Nice Rack Tower Accessories
Ski World USA
Tracy Boat Sales
Extreme Surfboards
X-Ray Eye Wear
Notorious Films

....for giving away killer prizes for the raffle, and the contest.

Big thanks to Jason Buffalow for bringing great entertainment all day and night, and for the video. The Delta Sessions 2 flick is SICK!

Congrats to Aaron Aubrey for taking home a set of Fusion Tower Speakers and some cash, and Jacob Locken for taking home a set of Nice Rack polished, billet, board racks.

I'm exhausted so I'm sure I forgot someone.

We learned a lot and we're already talking about plans for next year. We have a potential large sponsor for the 2007 Double Up contest that will raise the stakes a lot. Saturday night we asked for some feedback on the format from the riders, so we have some ideas on how to make it even better next year.

Thank you for all of the compliments on the event folks. It makes all work worth it.

Additional thanks to Dave Williams for making it possible, and for attending.

I don't know about a Fall Ride, but we should talk about an unofficial camping trip or something to conclude the season so we can all hook up again.

I also want to point out that the Parking lot was beyond packed, the dance floor and bar were packed, every boat slip was full at one point, and every hotel room was booked and packed with people. That place was at 150% of capacity!

Let’s see more pictures guys! (Nice shot Ant, thank you!)
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-09-2006, 10:36 PM Reply   
Johnny, We need to ride you you can teach me how to take my Tantrum that big. That was by far the highest trick of the day.
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-10-2006, 6:34 AM Reply   
hey bug... can i get the full size of the 4th from last one (that butta in the cove) that picture is so sick id love to use it as a background (email in profile)

thanks in advance
Blair

looks like you guysall had a killer time... oh and did i mention
I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!
spring ride '08 here i come
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-10-2006, 6:43 AM Reply   
Adtl Pics:

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Thanks again CIE & crew ~ One Luv ~

Lzy
Old     (super_air)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-10-2006, 8:13 AM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    jetgofish            04-10-2006, 8:51 AM Reply   
CIE Crew - Thanks for putting on such an awesome event!

DPC Crew - Looking forward to the release of "The Chic Flick".

Dave Williams - It was a pleasure meeting you!

LZY & Crew - Great catching up with you, lets ride!

Walt & Rich - Great pictures and good times! The Delta is calling!

Jeff - Glad you were able to make it down from Canada! Good water, good times and always a pleasure having you around! Banff, Sunshine, Louise in 07.

Stephanie, Jason, Christie, Mark, Tara & Crew - So great to see you all again and to see you all so happy! I'd love to get back out on the water with you all!

Cheers to a wonderful event and wonderful weather!
Old     (erik_c)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-10-2006, 8:55 AM Reply   
Good times bad next day.
Old    mendo247            04-10-2006, 8:57 AM Reply   
JOHNY V!!!! Thats soooo friggin huge!!!! nice pics christie!
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-10-2006, 9:04 AM Reply   
Wow..... that has got to be one of the most beautiful sites I have ever seen. You guys made me so jealous, looks like a LOT of fun.

Awesome pics! thanks!
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-10-2006, 9:07 AM Reply   
Jrod mang, what happened to the wrist? Congrats on your newborn.....
Old     (birger_celis)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-10-2006, 9:18 AM Reply   
Looks like you guys had fun. wish I could have been there.
Old     (gina_h)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-10-2006, 9:26 AM Reply   
Thanks CIE crew for all your hard work putting together the spring ride. Allen, Evan ,Billy and J-Rod, you guys rock!!! It was an awesome event,so fun to meet new friends, see the double up contest, movie premiers, and be in such an amazing location. You guys are awesome riders, sincerely nice people, an do so much to push and promote the sport.
Thanks also to everyone else involved in making the weekend a blast, especially CM Slocum, David Cervenka, David Williams, Jason Buffalow,Ant Bug, Ryan M, Attilla, and so many others!
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-10-2006, 11:00 AM Reply   
How can I get one of those shirts! Looks like it was a great time.
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-10-2006, 11:29 AM Reply   
j-rod - Do you still have the official DPC Films bullhorn?
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-10-2006, 11:43 AM Reply   
Gina, I had a great time meeting you and your family! I am really looking forward to the video!!! The girls rock!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-10-2006, 11:47 AM Reply   
Wow, wow, wow!! That was such a fun event!! For the last few years I've been meaning to make it up to Nor Cal to meet all the great WakeWorld folks up there and I'm glad I picked this event to finally make an appearance. I can't remember the last time I had that much fun.

However, the best part was meeting soooooo many WakeWorlders. Most of them I "know" through their posts only and it was great to put the names to the faces. I met so many great people and had a blast with every one of them!!

I want to thank everybody who introduced themselves and helped me have a great time. I'll admit that there are some hazy memories from some parts of the weekend, but everything that I remember was all good!! I apologize if I offended anybody with my dancing (or anything else for that matter) and appreciate you all putting up with me!

Thanks to CIE and all the sponsors and volunteers for making it happen. And whoever is in charge of the weather...keep up the good work. It was funny to see all the sunburned faces and shoulders at the bar on Saturday night!! I don't think anybody even thought to bring sunscreen.

My favorite quote of the weekend is when Walt was expressing how surprised he was when he met me. I asked him what he meant by that and he said, "I expected you to be more...errr...conservative." :-)

If you have any good pics that you'd like us to include in a gallery later this week, please send them my way.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-10-2006, 12:51 PM Reply   
And that announcer guy - man he was funny!
Old     (denjoe)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-10-2006, 1:11 PM Reply   
Guys,

Great photos, I am so sorry I missed the event. I will definitely not miss next year!

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-10-2006, 1:34 PM Reply   
Funny and...relentless! I think you got a shot in on everybody that attended! Good times! :-)
Old     (nikki)      Join Date: May 2004       04-10-2006, 2:50 PM Reply   
Aw sounds like you guys had an awesome time, i'm so pissed i had to miss it! I definitely agree on the "unoffical" camping trip j-rod mentioned let's make it happen!
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       04-10-2006, 4:06 PM Reply   
Props to CIE great event. The weather was pretty amazing except for friday night. Other than that it was awesome. Good to meet everyone I did and to those I didn't theres always next time.

And to everyone at the camp sites that I met or saw again it was great. I can't wait for the next trip.
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-10-2006, 4:06 PM Reply   
How old are the hoffman girls, I saw them ride and thought they were pretty good. later, mike
Old    chavezychavez            04-10-2006, 4:32 PM Reply   
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload

and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH SCOTTA!

Upload Upload
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-10-2006, 4:37 PM Reply   
Hey Mike, the last time I asked the Hoffman girls were 13 and 15. They kill it.
Old    mendo247            04-10-2006, 5:11 PM Reply   
CIE Crew- thanks for all your hard work and time spent in organizing this event.. All the awesome companies who donated products to the raffle! You made so many peoples weekends! Whoever runs and works at the resort you did a great job.. IMO this was the perfect place to hold this event.. From what i remember the evenings were off the hook!! i just wish i could have gotten a good seat and watched DS2 in a quiet area all bymyself! i cant wait to get that vid..It was nice to be able to put so many faces to the names i see posting here.. We definetly need a fall get together!! I nominate Dave to organize a WW Fall/end of summer event...

Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-10-2006, 5:25 PM Reply   
Chavez - nice pics!

lol I didn't realize that there was a wet t-shirt contest too.. Good job Scott! :-p
Old     (raddad)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-10-2006, 5:33 PM Reply   
awesome weekend what a way to start the season
thanks CIE WSSR 2006 SHEEEAA!!!!!!!
Old     (robert_t)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-10-2006, 5:46 PM Reply   
Once again thanks to everyone who put this event on. And as for the raffle thanks to everyone who donated things.
J-Rod,
As for being one of the guys in the front and being lucky it's not luck but good karma.
Old    walt            04-10-2006, 6:29 PM Reply   
I'll post a few pics but don't tell Dave.

Dave will be posting a gallery in the near future.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    chavezychavez            04-10-2006, 6:48 PM Reply   
Dave - not too shabby for a $200 point and shoot!

I was sooooooooo glad I had the camera in hand when Scott decided to take his cold bath!
Old    walt            04-10-2006, 6:57 PM Reply   

Upload
Old    walt            04-10-2006, 7:02 PM Reply   
Photog- Dave Cervenka.

Upload
Old    wakelvr            04-10-2006, 8:16 PM Reply   
Upload
How many drinks have you guys had?
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Frog lovers...
Upload
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-10-2006, 8:36 PM Reply   
Wow, I thought I was sexy, but had no idea it went that far!! I had a feeling that pic would make its way to the Internet! Remember people, you can do amazing things with Photoshop. Don't believe everything you see!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-10-2006, 9:17 PM Reply   
Dave, you're a sexy man.

Lot's of great pictures guys. There were a lot of cameras!

Chavez, would you be willing to hook me up with the big files of those pictures? You definitely have some keepers there.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-10-2006, 10:30 PM Reply   
nice pics everyone!

is that a wakepics tattoo i see???
Old     (jbwaken)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-11-2006, 7:36 AM Reply   
awsome time and cool ass people.......

}Walt let me know if you need any help loading/mounting that box....

Old    chavezychavez            04-11-2006, 1:28 PM Reply   
Jarrod -

Tis about 80mb of pics. You got a place I could upload easily?
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-11-2006, 1:35 PM Reply   
Chavez,

Call me now @ 925-998-3952. I will create a webspace for you / CIE on our webservers here @ work. I will then give the link to CIE / Jrod. We should be golden for about a week till the Engineers notice the size & ask me to lower it ;)

Lzy

Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-11-2006, 2:05 PM Reply   
Jrod,

You guys are all set. Chavez has the UN/PW & address information. Should be good to go...

Lzy
Old     (mikemcmill)      Join Date: May 2002       04-11-2006, 3:08 PM Reply   
Hey Buffalo...easy on the boat driver next time, I have been getting Hate mail all week, and i think there is a ihatemikemcmillen.com now!!! hahaha Good Times!!!!!
Old     (dr_inc)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-11-2006, 3:56 PM Reply   
whos got the bar pics from sat night
Old     (mwaken)      Join Date: May 2003       04-11-2006, 6:41 PM Reply   
YES! MikeMcmillenSUCKS.com is coming soon! Im uploading the pictures now.

But seriouly Buffalow. You need to stop being so mean to people. That poor guy sleeping on the lawn didint deserve all that hating. He was just tired. LOL.

P.S. Sorry about the leg Mike.
Old     (zride)      Join Date: May 2001       04-11-2006, 9:26 PM Reply   
lol....Mike my man....you know I got nothing but love but those double ups were hella funny. They were huge and long. I thought they shuld have been a little tighter and they would have been better. Its all good. I cant imagine driving for a professional rider who is picky as hell. I am sure every rider wants it exactly the way they are used to at home which would be very hard to replicate given the short amount of time between rider and driver. You did good. Especially when double ups are a move that is accomplished all on timing. Driver and rider must be in synch as to they way they like their double ups. Like you said....Good times. Hope to see you soon. Isaac

BTW I am not associated with the "ihatemikemcmillen.com" club. Those types of lame dot comers are stupid. You been around way too long to hate. Take care bro
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-11-2006, 11:28 PM Reply   
So who's going to believe me when I tell them "I'm bringing the sun from Canada" next time?

My 2nd year in attendance and I couldn't complain about the however many something like 1600 miles I traveled to get there. It was again great to meet so many faces to poster names and it was a hella good time.

I'm just going to give a blanket thanks here but thanks to everyone that helped make this happen for me. From the event organizers, to people that put me up, took me out, offered courtesy and friendship, and put up with me thank you.

I'm hoping that I can arm bar work into allowing me to make this trip a yearly thing, but who knows all the friendships I keep making I might have to pack my bags and move closer.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-11-2006, 11:34 PM Reply   
next time you're in cali, defect and claim political asylum.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-12-2006, 8:56 AM Reply   
Mikey, I never even heard of the fan club until Norton mentioned right before passing out on the lawn.