Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old    arturogochicoa            05-15-2005, 11:54 AM Reply   
i dont know wath to buy a LF subjeckt or a fish
im starting to do some rolls and things like that and y wath a wake that help me out with the landing wath do you think i should buy
or give me youre opinion of another board yo recomed me that will be nice for me{happy} \clipart
wath board should y buy?

(Message edited by arturogochicoa on May 15, 2005)
Old    3scooter3            05-15-2005, 12:21 PM Reply   
Need help spelling? Cant understand even what your trying to write? Well here is the answer for you. Type how bad you want and it'll fix your problems! Notice no spelling problems!Warning does not help grammar.http://toolbar.google.com/
Old     (gbgonzal138)      Join Date: Oct 2004       05-15-2005, 12:41 PM Reply   
Well although I can't understand you, it's a 50/50 question so I will go with... Subject.
Old    clubjoeskier            05-15-2005, 1:14 PM Reply   
Nash---Need help grasping the English language in general? Can't find an apostophe in Google for "can't", or use "you're" instead of "your"?

Well, here is the answer for you. Take basic English classes again!

Warning. Does not help with personality.
Old    drewsky24            05-15-2005, 1:22 PM Reply   
Im stuck between the Subjekt and the Substance, but Im probaly gonna get the subjekt.
Old    3scooter3            05-15-2005, 2:24 PM Reply   
I shun my self from society and I am a total loser.
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-15-2005, 4:16 PM Reply   
Some people sure know how to act like self-rightious a&&holes.
English is not even this guy's first language, if you look at his profile.
I suggest any of you with such know-it-all tendencies might try visiting an all-Spanish website, try in earnest to get some information, and see if the regulars there show such poor form as to beat you down for your spelling and grammar. And it's his first post. Nice manners.

Arturo, I cannot help you with your question, because I have not ridden either of those boards, but I would like to welcome you to WakeWorld and apologize for the rudeness of others. We all are not like that. Ride and have fun.
Peace.

(Message edited by dococ on May 15, 2005)
Old    3scooter3            05-15-2005, 4:25 PM Reply   
That is why I recommended spell check, if I didn't use it then I would be spelling like him too!
Old    walt            05-15-2005, 5:48 PM Reply   
Arturo, You should try (demo) both boards and pick the one you like best.

Dezeras calar los dos y escojer el que te guste.

Bienzenibo a WakeWorld !

Well said Doctor octagon !
Old    clubjoeskier            05-15-2005, 5:52 PM Reply   
He doesn't get it, Doc..........our posts apparently went right over his head. Yours read pretty clear to me....I'll try shorter sentences and little words, doc.

Nash---It's not about spelling...

You're being an idiot to Arturo...

And on your second post ever...
Arturo--I can't throw rolls like you, but hope to soon!! Wish I had suggestions to offer. Have fun ridin'!

Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-15-2005, 6:55 PM Reply   
Guys look at the profile, english might not be his first language.
Old    3scooter3            05-15-2005, 7:32 PM Reply   
well i guess we are playing the newb card are we not?
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2005, 8:12 PM Reply   
Hey Nash wakeworld is spose to be about helping co-borders with problems and just talk about boarding. Some of us write while we work or durring class, so we don't worry about errors in our post. I sure hope that Arturo dosn't pass judgement on all of wakeworld and the people that make it such a great place because of some one that's been apart of it for a week.(ie. Nash)

Arturo.... Where exactly in mexico are you. Do you have any pics because I'm sure that we could get a crew together to make a road trip to Mexico to ride. If it's within driving distance. (forgive me nash my geography isn't the best) Sounds like a party waiting to happen (maybe)
Give us a shout back Arturo
late.
Please forgive any mistakes I didn't proff read...
Old    arturogochicoa            05-16-2005, 6:05 PM Reply   
sorry dudes, I wrote like that because I was falling asleep. So I didn’t knew what I was writing hahaha Lol. And by the way Allen I live in Tampico. It is 6 hours away from Mcallen Texas. Here in Tampico there is a river named “Rio Tamesí”. Here you can wakeboard real cool because the water is flat as a plate.what i was trying to say is which of these two wakeboards you think is a better subjeckt or fish

map
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-16-2005, 7:05 PM Reply   
I liked riding the fish more than the subject, so I'd say go with the Fish.