Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 21, 2007

Old     (stefan)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-05-2007, 9:25 AM Reply   
I have a sweet rinker with a pole!
Old     (cadmanic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-05-2007, 10:37 AM Reply   
Nice to see so many Iowans...

Western Il. rider here, QC area, work in Muscatine. (Actually live between the QC and Galesburg, small town named Alexis.)I used to board at Oak Run quite a bit...

I don't own a boat, but love to ride and am always generous with the gas money and my labor. The bonus is that I'm old and fat and my sessions are usually very short. Would love some opportunities to ride this season. Contact me at tjash at mchsi dot com if you ever need a 3rd or just some comic relief.
Old     (pc_sledge)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-06-2007, 4:35 AM Reply   
Trent, I'll look you up in the spring!
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-06-2007, 5:51 AM Reply   
Hey Trent,

You can absolutely come ride with me out at Oak Run this year. I'll shoot you an email when it gets warmer.

Ian
Old     (cadmanic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-06-2007, 1:07 PM Reply   
Awesome, guys. Don't think I'll let you forget!!

Now, do I go on a diet, or just get a new vest?
Old     (redracer2003)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-17-2007, 8:39 AM Reply   
Saylorville & Red Rock riders i was wondering what parts of the lake are best for riding? I've been looking at topography maps or whatever you call them for lake depths so that's helped a bit. The deeper the better?.?.
Also is there alot of people form the DM area that ride??