Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old    obayb            08-27-2003, 8:14 PM Reply   
new to boarding looking to get a new boat we are stuck between a moomba mobius!!or a ski nautique 206 what should I do people say the sn has no wake whats up?????
Old    rmccanna03            08-27-2003, 8:18 PM Reply   
try to get an AIR NAUTIQUE 210 or 226 otherewise go for the moomba
Old    obayb            08-27-2003, 8:24 PM Reply   
they have no more airs around the state but we are so stoked to wakeboard we need a boat now so the ski nautique is no good?? people say the mobius is not made that well
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-27-2003, 8:31 PM Reply   
I'd stick with the Ski Nautique. My buddy had a '94 Ski Nautique Open Bow with about 2000 pounds in it, and the wake was awesome! The mobius would be good also but you can't go wrong with the Nautique.
Old    gw_mark            08-27-2003, 8:54 PM Reply   
You can never go wrong with a Nautique, well never say never, but I have experienced solid performance, reliability and a wake that with the proper weight in it will send you to the moon! Go with the Nauti, besides, summer is almost over, a month or so from now, they will all be on sale.
Old    obayb            08-27-2003, 9:25 PM Reply   
thanks guy sounds like a new ski nautique 206 is coming home also how do you weight the boat??sorry so stupid but 34 years old and new to wakeboarding
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-27-2003, 9:28 PM Reply   
do some research b4 u make a huge investment man...also..learn a bit more about the sport first...y not buy used right now and then get something new in the spring...sure wouldnt want to be makin that payment for only 1 month of riding left...just some ideas.
Old    itsinthahole            08-27-2003, 9:37 PM Reply   
natique gonna have alot higher resale value also, plus a little higher quality boat. good luck