Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (cyclone18)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-07-2012, 5:19 AM Reply   
G'day Guys im Wondering If anyone has any real life pics of a supra launch 22 in the following colours. i havnt really been able to find any on the net!

BASE = WHITE
RUBRAIL = BLACK
ACCENT 2 = BLACK
TOWER=PROGRESSIVE
GRAPHIC=SUPRA CHROME (I THINK, ITS THE FIRST ONE ON THE LIST LOL)

OR

BASE=WHITE
RUBRAIL=BLACK
ACCENT 1, MAIN AND ACCENT 2=BLACK
TOWER PROGRESSIVE
GRAPHIC=SUPRA CHROME

OR
BASE=WHITE
RUBRAIL=BLACK
ACCENT 1 & MAIN=BLACK
ACCENT 2=PACIFIC OR EVEN LIME GREEN!

Sorry for the story lol ust trying to find what they look like off the supra build program! thanks in advance
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       04-07-2012, 10:31 AM Reply   
Diggs... Time to shine!
Old    TN22            04-07-2012, 10:57 AM Reply   
This has the new S-bend tower, but I think the colors are close except it has the stainless rubrail. Supra's colorizer on their website does a good job of showing what they look like. I will try to find a fully black one and post it
Attached Images

Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       04-07-2012, 11:04 AM Reply   
Yes... I likey this thread already.
Old    TN22            04-07-2012, 11:15 AM Reply   
Here's another, alot more black but it also has the S-Bend
Attached Images

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-07-2012, 7:50 PM Reply   
I think I dig the the S bend tower on the 22, 20 and 21 supra's but not on the 242. I think the 242 is too big for the tower. The sbend looks especially good with the bimini up. The progressive tower looks pretty good as well although I don't like the idea of the Z5 bimini. I live in Seattle and it isn't hot enough and we don't get enough sun to hide from it. When it is nice and sunny I want to be fully engulfed in the sun's burning rays.

Of those 2 boats the top one looks much better to me. The bottom one could look pretty damn sick though if it only had the lower white stripe and the white deck. Ditch the white on either side of the rubrail. That top one also looks good becuase of the pimped trailer.

Last edited by polarbill; 04-07-2012 at 7:55 PM.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-08-2012, 9:26 PM Reply   
Been tied up all weekend. Finally logging on for my WW fix before bed.....Here are a few that are similar, but not exactly what you are looking for.... Can't go wrong with black!!!!
Attached Images

Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-08-2012, 10:24 PM Reply   
My personal favorite is Tyler's 2010 21V (second from the bottom). To this day my favorite all time wakeboat... evar!
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-08-2012, 10:42 PM Reply   
I like the tower in the last two. Is that Supra's current tower?
Old     (cyclone18)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-09-2012, 12:33 AM Reply   
cheers for that.. yeah i think black is the answer.. and i think i'd go the following combination after seeing these pics!
Base = White
Rubrail = Stainless
Accent 1 = Black
Main = Black
Accent 2 = Lime Green
on the last two pics you put up tyler the chrome looks like it shows up better on a black background too. thanks for the pics by the way!
Old     (cyclone18)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-09-2012, 12:34 AM Reply   
yeah i agree that 2nd last 21v is Awesome.
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-09-2012, 5:26 AM Reply   
I like that s-bend in both of those pics. That thing makes the new surpas look pretty friggin sweet
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-09-2012, 5:30 AM Reply   
Diggs do you remember what wheels you have in the 2nd and 3rd pics. I'm digging them with your white set up seeing as how mine is the excact same look only in the 22. I just put the flames stickers to rest and couldn't be happier about it.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-09-2012, 7:15 AM Reply   
Anthony, I should have pictures over the next few days/week of my new boat. Should be here soon. It will be all black with a chrcoal stripe and the trailer will be two tone black and charcoal. Might be similar to what you are talking about doing with the lime green

GD, yeah the progressive tower has been an option since 2010. It is now the standard I think and the S Bend is an option.

Jarrod, I can't remember that brand of wheel, but I got them at Les Schwab (Tire shop in the NW) and they matched my truck wheels too. I think they stopped making that wheel, but not sure. They were popular on trucks several years back, but have not seen them in awhile. If you take your boat to the local tire shop they can test fit some stuff. Better yet, if you call Boatmate they will even tell you what will fit and send them to you. They have lots of wheel options now and they can send you over a pdf of them all. They have been awesome to work with.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       04-09-2012, 8:46 AM Reply   
ALL those above are SIIICK!
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-09-2012, 11:17 AM Reply   
Thanks. Yeah I've talked to Owen at boatmate and we've discussed what I could do with wider fenders. Reasoned I asked about this is bc it seemed like you had the stock fenders on there and made them work. I guess local tire shop it is then. Thanks though, always good to see your next set up too
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-09-2012, 11:30 AM Reply   
Here is a pic of my 2010 before it got wrapped.
Attached Images

Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-09-2012, 1:03 PM Reply   
Jarrod
I did actually get those wheels under the standard fender, but it does stick out a bit or you have to remove the inner fender wall and then your boat gets dirty when you drive. This was back in the days of them not really offering a wider fender I think. I would go for the wider fender, but if you are up for experimenting at your local tire shop you might be able to make something work.... Probably best just to get the straight scoop form Owen though. They know their stuff and really do have tons of wheel options now.
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-09-2012, 1:24 PM Reply   
Yeah I talked to him quite a bit about it. The thing is when they are ordered from boatmate for bigger rims they adjust how the boat sits near the fender to account for the offsets of the wheels so they don't stick way out. Regular trailer are made different therefore requiring modifications or only getting wheels with low offsets to work with wider fenders and even then you still might have to modify. Lesson learned if you are wanting to upgrade trailer parts later be sure to get the whole scoop first. I bought my boat as a year model leftover so it's not like I ordered it that way but I prolly could have got a different trailer with it at the time of purchase. Oh well I'll see what I can do
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-09-2012, 2:09 PM Reply   
You will still have options... I have made it work on two of the trailers above. My top 3 pictures were standard trailers and standard fenders. Just gonna take some patience with you and your tire guy...
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-09-2012, 5:18 PM Reply   
Yeah that is what I figured.
Old     (Bamabonners)      Join Date: Jul 2011       04-09-2012, 10:12 PM Reply   
Black boats show scratches more. I had a black boat before that had nasty scratches from somebody's dirty bumper rubbing against it. Bumping a dock will show more easily as well.

Just a thought from previous black boat owner.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-09-2012, 11:02 PM Reply   
I really like that hand rail on the swim platform-very functional and looks good.
Old     (cyclone18)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-10-2012, 4:40 AM Reply   
diggs... your boats are amazing! cant wait to see your newy! i cant wait to order my boat im excited as hell and havnt even decided when im gunna order it haha
Old     (FunkyBunch)      Join Date: Jun 2011       04-10-2012, 9:19 AM Reply   
Here are a couple that were at the dealer when I picked up my boat. Sorry about the picture quality forgot to fix the camera settings after easter.
Attached Images

Old     (OnlyButter)      Join Date: Oct 2011       04-29-2012, 5:26 AM Reply   
My '11 21V.
Attached Images