Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (caskimmer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-28-2008, 8:46 AM Reply   
and only 2 nervous breakdowns along the way. It was suppose to be 2 years but I'm a perfectionist and wanted my 1st vid to make an impression. This isn't meant as an advertisement. (it's ocean skimboarding) I seriously doubt anyone here is going be interested in buying it but I still wanted to share because there's so many talented artists here that I respect

http://www.hairtriggerproductions.com/temp/sthTrailer.html

(Message edited by caskimmer on April 28, 2008)
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       04-28-2008, 9:56 AM Reply   
very nice man
Old     (kylek306)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-28-2008, 1:20 PM Reply   
wow. you just gave me a new respect for skimboarding, but man the trailer looks sick, good job.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-29-2008, 6:07 AM Reply   
I grew up in Santa Cruz skimboarding but we never did anything like that!Upload

Great job on the trailer - it got me amped up, wanting to see more! I'll bet those guys take a pounding!

Love your logo intro with the gunshots as well.

You know a documentary piece on that as a section in a film done in a Bruce Brown/endless summer style would be killer, I'll bet not that many people know much about that sport or it's limits.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-29-2008, 8:44 AM Reply   
that trailer was dope...good work. i'd buy that video cuz that looks like fun
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-29-2008, 3:32 PM Reply   
Very cool!

ditto on the doc piece! The sport has definitely progressed so far over the years!

4 am films... so true! that's when the best editing happens... LOL.
Old    mobster            04-29-2008, 6:55 PM Reply   
Good Job Sean I just finished up a complete re edit of My wake surfing Movie Called Wake Up will post the trailer this week I know how you feel about about it being perfect I went thru the same thing and shelved my 1st edit then got some new footie from last year from Mike Armstrong from Calibrated it gave me the missing footie to show all styles of wake surfing so I have some of the best Surf & Skim footie mixed in with good music I'm happiy with it If you want to skim behind our winch when your down here shoot an email great Job JL Upload
Old     (matt_c)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-29-2008, 9:18 PM Reply   
lots of "film burn" effect
Old     (caskimmer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-30-2008, 6:46 AM Reply   
thanks for all the compliments