Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 21, 2006

Old    borismoscow            05-25-2006, 5:19 AM Reply   
We have TIGE 24 2006, 5.7 MPI vortec, what is the best value for KDW, NN, CS or the best way for tune up those settings.
Thanks.
Problem: KdW = 120, NN = 100, CS = 730, and CR = 1540
I set 23, it goes to 25 and down near 20, and goes up near 25 and down near 20 and so forth same every time. What should I do?
Old     (cyclonecj)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-25-2006, 7:52 AM Reply   
make the KDW bigger for larger control moves, 185-225 depending on weight, make the system make faster control moves by making NN smaller, 80 or so. That should get you in the ballpark. I'm not sure what those other two parameters do, my PP doesn't have them, but the KDW and NN should do it.
Old     (rhall)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-25-2006, 8:18 AM Reply   
you dont need to mess with CR...its for rpm mode. If its jumping up like that when it engages raise the CS by twenty or thirty at a time until you get it right.

If your boat is pretty weighted set it like this at first... KDW-180 NN-120, that should be a good starting point.

KDW is the aggressiveness that the throttle will pull when needed. NN is the speed filter, the higher the number-the more often it checks the speed. You will just need to adjust the settings by twenty at a time...it's a pain in the ass, but once you get it set, it will be worth the trouble.

oh yeah...set your perfect pass with the ballast full. If you set it without ballast it wont work correctly when full. Once you get it set with the ballast full, it will still surge when its empty, but there is no way to get a perfect pull both ways.
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       05-25-2006, 12:22 PM Reply   
I have wakeboard pro and I can set up to eight separate "personalized" settings. I would set one up for a Weighted boat, another for unweighted and others for different riding speeds including surfing and Slalom. Wakeboard Pro is rock solid when you get it adjusted properly.
Old     (cyclonecj)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-25-2006, 2:07 PM Reply   
The higher tne NN the LESS often it checks the speed. It is the number of paddle wheel pulses before the count is averaged for a speed reading. Making NN smaller makes the system MORE sensitive to changes in speed.

Will5150, that is not possible with the current firmware. I designed some parts for them, and I once asked Eric at PP specifically for that, instead of some gay name like Amy and a speed setting, I would much rather have a "name" like "No Weight", or "Loaded Up", and corresponding KDW and NN settings. He said they would do it if enough people requested it. I posted that in this forum but 99% of the people here didn't understand what I was asking for ;)
Old    borismoscow            05-26-2006, 4:23 AM Reply   
Thanks
Old    borismoscow            05-26-2006, 11:44 PM Reply   
06’ Tige’ Boats are wired for TCC from the factory. There is a single connection that must be broken in order for Digital Perfect Pass to function correctly. The following amendments must be made to the engine harness.

1. At the ECM there are two 31 pin connectors. The J1 connector must be disconnected from the ECM.

2. Once this connector is unplugged, the connector must be opened from the back side.

3. After opening the connector, you will see several colored wires going into the connector in various locations. Looking closely, you will see numbers (1-32) corresponding to the pin position for each pin/wire.

4. Locate pin/wire J1-4; this will be a purple wire.

5. This wire must be cut to break the connection in the circuit. By cutting the wire in this circuit, you will allow the Digital Perfect Pass to work correctly.

We cut THE JI-4. This was correct the problem. Thanks.
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-27-2006, 12:33 PM Reply   
i honestly have no idea what you guys are talking about and i have PP WBPRO

please fill me in