Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Other Water Sports > Waterskiing

Old     (zink)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-30-2008, 8:04 AM Reply   
My father in law went to purchase a slalom ski at No Wake Marine in Ohio, and was on his way out the door when Bill Barton walked in.One of the workers told him bill was the man to talk to about slalom skis. My father in law was star struck and said he was a super nice guy and helped him decide on a HO monza and gave him his # telling him to call him when he gets it and he would be happy to set the ski up for him. What a good person to give 5 or 10 min. of his time and advice to a stranger.Thanks Bill you made his day (he was so excited to tell me about it he was like a kid)
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       03-31-2008, 6:46 PM Reply   
Who is Bill Barton? I'm lost I guess.
Old     (zink)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-01-2008, 2:31 PM Reply   
he was in the last issue of waterski mag. testing slalom skis . I think he is a pro but not sure. he was super nice and very helpful to my father in law. google his name with waterski