Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-02-2014, 9:39 PM Reply   
I hate the SEC

Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-03-2014, 6:10 AM Reply   
Now for the cowboys to lay it down tonight.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-03-2014, 6:27 AM Reply   
I could not agree more, Cliff..... Though admittedly a great conference, in the same breath, not a more overrated conference in CFB. If Auburn gets railed in the BCS Championship, it will be frosting on the cake for me.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-03-2014, 8:37 AM Reply   
LOL... as one who knows nothing about sports this explains a negative post a relative made about the SEC on Facebook. I was pretty sure that he didn't have a clue about the existence of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       01-03-2014, 9:06 AM Reply   
You haters know that the SEC is still the best conference. I will say though that it was enjoyable watching Alabama lose.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-03-2014, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by eubanks01 View Post
You haters know that the SEC is still the best conference. I will say though that it was enjoyable watching Alabama lose.
It will be interesting to see if the top 2 teams in the SEC lose to the top teams in the BIG12 and ACC, neither considered a top 2 conference. Obviously the second best team in the SEC has already been beat up by the BIG12.

Not to mention the PAC12 Champion Stanford, the one conference many have argued that is better than the SEC this year, losing to the best team in the BIG10, a conference much maligned.

I honestly don't know if the SEC is the best conference. As stated above, I think the conference is the most overrated of any of the auto-qualifiers.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-03-2014, 9:28 AM Reply   
I would love to see Mizzou throttled by OSU tonight. As for the NC game, i have a hard time rooting for anything good to happen to Mr. Heisman winner.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-03-2014, 2:02 PM Reply   
It was nice to see Alabama eat a little humble pie yesterday. They would have got "rolled" by FSU.