Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       07-11-2010, 5:47 PM Reply   
Just wanted to give a shout out to the guys running the new System 2.0 in Sarnia Ontario this weekend. Spent the whole weekend there at Bayfest and took a couple sets behind the System and loved it. It was my fist time riding cable and all the guys were super helpful giving me pointers, hooking me up with gear, and congratulating me at the end of each run. If anyone is in the area I really encourage you to go check out the first System 2.0 in Ontario, and be prepared to be really sore the next day
Thanks again, and see you guys again soon!
Old     (wakeborder5)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-11-2010, 7:32 PM Reply   
Link to their website or more information would help, I tried a quick search on google but couldn't find anything
Old     (Cisco)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-11-2010, 8:34 PM Reply   
I don't think they have a website yet.

Look them up on facebook under Boarderpass or call them (519) 328-3070. Those dudes are super nice. Also check out:

http://www.theobserver.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2658486
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       07-12-2010, 4:43 AM Reply   
Thanks G Q, I couldnt remember what they were called.
Old     (BoarderPass)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-13-2010, 10:19 AM Reply   
Hey guys.

Just wanted to thank you for all your kind words.
I just had a phone call explaining that we were being talked about on here and I was happy to hear that but mat at myself for not promoting to the wake world forums yet,

We currently are working on getting the website up and running but for now the facebook page works fine...any questions you can call me at the number listed above or email chris@boarderpass.ca

Thanks again and see you all this summer!
Chris
Old     (delmage171)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-24-2010, 6:46 AM Reply   
Boarderpass is legit! The metab butter box is wicked. I cant wait for the other rail and kicker to be built so we can shred it till november!

Congrats Chris and Tim
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       07-26-2010, 1:21 PM Reply   
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old     (hockeysk8er222)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-26-2010, 8:03 PM Reply   
I was pumped because I thought that it said Narnia System 2.0. Anyways, sounds cool.
Old     (Cisco)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-27-2010, 9:41 PM Reply   
Just saw the piece in Aug-2010 WBM. Sick!
Old     (alevitt)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-28-2010, 11:52 AM Reply   
Looks like they've got a couple of mellow rails to have fun on: http://bit.ly/dheFCD