Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    Jeremy (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-22-2017, 3:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Rather be the clown that is gonna F##^ you up to the same people that if you left your back door open like Obama did they Gave it to your wife in the A^^ and stole your wallet.
Man, if you ever got invited to parties, you'd be a riot.
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-22-2017, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Man, if you ever got invited to parties, you'd be a riot.
No snowflake crying pitty parties for me. If you had a rational response to current events you might have something to contribute to our society.
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-22-2017, 11:12 AM Reply   
Frankly voting demonrat or repukeican is like choosing which hole to be raped in.
Old    Darrel F (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-22-2017, 1:07 PM Reply   
LOL, pretty much.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-28-2017, 10:54 AM Reply   
So Trump wants to lower corporate tax rate down to 20% because, everyone agrees that corporates pay waaaaay to much tax and the US books are super flush right now and don't really need the money and its an awesome idea to have a big gap between personal and corporate tax rates because that doesn't encourage tax fraud at all.

Seriously, does anybody think this is a good idea except "the swamp?"
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-28-2017, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So Trump wants to lower corporate tax rate down to 20% because, everyone agrees that corporates pay waaaaay to much tax and the US books are super flush right now and don't really need the money and its an awesome idea to have a big gap between personal and corporate tax rates because that doesn't encourage tax fraud at all.

Seriously, does anybody think this is a good idea except "the swamp?"
You're not even in the USA....
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-28-2017, 1:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
You're not even in the USA....
So I can provide a unique perspective from outside the system. Your welcome.
Old    deltahoosier            09-28-2017, 5:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So Trump wants to lower corporate tax rate down to 20% because, everyone agrees that corporates pay waaaaay to much tax and the US books are super flush right now and don't really need the money and its an awesome idea to have a big gap between personal and corporate tax rates because that doesn't encourage tax fraud at all.

Seriously, does anybody think this is a good idea except "the swamp?"
You realize that corporations don't really pay income tax right? I can not believe people (I like to call them idiots. no offense) don't even understand that. Corporations were moved to payroll taxes in the 1950's and since then the percentage of taxes paid is constant. The income tax is offset by either moving it offshore, through losses, buying equipment/ writing off equipment and so on. That is why I say the stock market is not an indicator of American workers health. What it is, is an great indicator if workers may be able to retire due to most American workers are on 401k's now. So, why would anyone want to touch corporate income tax? Because business people are telling Trump (and I supposed he already does this) that if they lower the rate they can repatriate the money directly to the US vs offshore or writing it off entirely anyway.
Old    deltahoosier            09-28-2017, 5:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So I can provide a unique perspective from outside the system. Your welcome.
Or, you can be one of those foreign agents that seems to want to help the democrats win.....
Old    Darrel F (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2017, 6:23 PM Reply   
Yes, he is draining the swamp by eliminating alternative min tax a tax for those $200K plus, cutting corp tax rate to 20% and reducing the inheritance tax for estates over $5.5 million. Brilliant. I don't know taxes well but if the stock market is at all time highs that indicates to me that corps are super successful now. So why the need to lower tax? The country is becoming more divided financially, the goal should be to bring back balance.

He is draining the swamp by hiring Tom Price Sec of Health and Human services so he can use US Jets for personal use.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/27/politi...vel/index.html
And Scott Pruitt.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...n-flights.html
Killin that swamp and tax relief thing. Way to hire all the best and smartest as promised.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-28-2017, 9:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
You realize that corporations don't really pay income tax right
Sorry can you explain what you mean, are you saying that company's don't pay tax at the corporate rate?
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-28-2017, 9:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Or, you can be one of those foreign agents that seems to want to help the democrats win.....
I think the democrats are idiots, being anti -trump doesn't mean you are pro-democrat
Old    deltahoosier            09-29-2017, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Sorry can you explain what you mean, are you saying that company's don't pay tax at the corporate rate?
I explained it earlier. Corporations were moved to higher payroll taxes in the 1950's.

Interesting article on S vs C corps:

More Than 90% Of US Businesses Don't Pay The Corporate Income Tax

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timwors.../#10a9bcee5e48


Policy Basics: Where Do Federal Tax Revenues Come From?

https://www.cbpp.org/research/federa...nues-come-from

https://www.cbpp.org/sources-of-fede...enue-1945-2016

Old    deltahoosier            09-29-2017, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I think the democrats are idiots, being anti -trump doesn't mean you are pro-democrat
True, however your body of work on here pretty much puts you square in the pro democrat arena.
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       09-29-2017, 3:25 PM Reply   
Price resigned under scandal today lol. Trump really knows how to pick winners.
Old    Darrel F (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-29-2017, 3:50 PM Reply   
Guess that little $50K check to pay "for his seat" routine didn't fly. WTF, You charter the whole plane then offer to pay for a seat. Dude should never have been confirmed, he has been under an ongoing investigation for trading over $300K in medical stocks while he headed the board that was directly affecting stock prices of medical corporations. Way to put party ahead of the country Republicans, drain the swamp. He needs to re pay the million he spent on military and charter jets...or go to jail. Thievery.
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-29-2017, 5:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Guess that little $50K check to pay "for his seat" routine didn't fly. WTF, You charter the whole plane then offer to pay for a seat. Dude should never have been confirmed, he has been under an ongoing investigation for trading over $300K in medical stocks while he headed the board that was directly affecting stock prices of medical corporations. Way to put party ahead of the country Republicans, drain the swamp. He needs to re pay the million he spent on military and charter jets...or go to jail. Thievery.
Wow President Trump just made a really huge deal for the American taxpayer. He canceled a 4 billion dollar new Air Force 1 . Instead he bought 2 new presidential planes that were let go by a bankrupt Russian Airline at 383 million asking price for each.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOM1ch4OPP0
Yes we need to go after Eric Holder and Lorretta Lynch who were known to rack up astronomical costs by using government planes.
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-29-2017, 5:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I think the democrats are idiots, being anti -trump doesn't mean you are pro-democrat
Your just all around anti-american.
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-29-2017, 5:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I think the democrats are idiots, being anti -trump doesn't mean you are pro-democrat
What if I told you it's entirely possible to be anti-Trump but prefer it over the corrupt Clinton's? I'm a pretty social liberal person, but the left in this country has gone full retard & there is no way in hell I can support their insanity. The fact that Drump drives them this insane says way more about them than it does Trump.
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       09-29-2017, 5:28 PM Reply   
And you're an all around idiot. Holder and Lynch were attorney generals, no comparison to Price's position. The AG is required to fly military - Price as HHS isn't.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-29-2017, 5:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Wow President Trump just made a really huge deal for the American taxpayer. He canceled a 4 billion dollar new Air Force 1 . Instead he bought 2 new presidential planes that were let go by a bankrupt Russian Airline at 383 million asking price for each.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOM1ch4OPP0
Yes we need to go after Eric Holder and Lorretta Lynch who were known to rack up astronomical costs by using government planes.
Poor Dennis, you are just a sheep, you forget this tidbit from the white house themselves.

"Earlier this year, Trump said he would be able to cut a billion dollars from the $4.2 billion Presidential Airlift Recapitalization program, though the White House later said those savings would only amount to "millions."
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-29-2017, 5:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
What if I told you it's entirely possible to be anti-Trump but prefer it over the corrupt Clinton's? I'm a pretty social liberal person, but the left in this country has gone full retard & there is no way in hell I can support their insanity. The fact that Drump drives them this insane says way more about them than it does Trump.
I don't think you can say you're a "socially" liberal person and use full retard in the same sentence.
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-29-2017, 5:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Poor Dennis, you are just a sheep, you forget this tidbit from the white house themselves.

"Earlier this year, Trump said he would be able to cut a billion dollars from the $4.2 billion Presidential Airlift Recapitalization program, though the White House later said those savings would only amount to "millions."
Yes and he is not satisfied that it would only amount to millions. He nixed the whole deal and now is going after the deal to save billions. Who is the sheep? Can you say baaahah?
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-29-2017, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
I don't think you can say you're a "socially" liberal person and use full retard in the same sentence.
Unlike you I'm not a whiny bitch about political correctness.
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-29-2017, 5:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
And you're an all around idiot. Holder and Lynch were attorney generals, no comparison to Price's position. The AG is required to fly military - Price as HHS isn't.
LOL you are a special type of idiot. Since when does the AG need to use taxpayers funds to go to the horse races? Oh wait it is OK if you are a democrat right?

Last edited by deneng; 09-29-2017 at 5:43 PM.
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-29-2017, 5:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
I don't think you can say you're a "socially" liberal person and use full retard in the same sentence.
If you are not a retard you can.
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-29-2017, 5:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
If you are not a retard you can.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-29-2017, 8:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Your just all around anti-american.
I'm anti-American government imperialism, Americans themselves i like alot.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-29-2017, 8:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
What if I told you it's entirely possible to be anti-Trump but prefer it over the corrupt Clinton's?
Yes i get that but it doesn't mean you give trump a free pass. I'm no fan of Hilderbeast, you guys had a pretty ****ty choice.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-29-2017, 8:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
I explained it earlier. Corporations were moved to higher payroll taxes in the 1950's.

Interesting article on S vs C corps:

More Than 90% Of US Businesses Don't Pay The Corporate Income Tax

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timwors.../#10a9bcee5e48


Policy Basics: Where Do Federal Tax Revenues Come From?

https://www.cbpp.org/research/federa...nues-come-from

https://www.cbpp.org/sources-of-fede...enue-1945-2016

Yes but the reason most business owners use a look through company and pay tax personally is that the personal and corporate tax rate currently is quite similar. Dropping the corporate tax rate to 20% will change that. Your tax system is a nightmare, fiddling the rates is not what's required, a complete overhaul and streamline is what's required.
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-30-2017, 5:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I'm anti-American government imperialism, Americans themselves i like alot.
The irony is if it wasn't for our imperialism it'd be the other super power. I think I prefer us.
Old    Jo Shmoe (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-30-2017, 7:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
LOL you are a special type of idiot. Since when does the AG need to use taxpayers funds to go to the horse races? Oh wait it is OK if you are a democrat right?
Reading these comments remind me of a special Olympic event I went to where the autistic kids and the down syndrome children were calling each other names. The autistic kids were laughing and pointing at the down syndrome kids and yelling at them, "your retarded"! Then, the down syndrome kids would yell back at the autistic kids "your stupid"!

Ok, carry on with your discussion.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-30-2017, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Unlike you I'm not a whiny bitch about political correctness.
Whatever helps you sleep at night big guy.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-30-2017, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
The irony is if it wasn't for our imperialism it'd be the other super power. I think I prefer us.
Of course you prefer you, that's not irony. The blow back of imperialism is terroism tho, so there is that to consider.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-30-2017, 1:06 PM Reply   
FYI, this is the women Trump has criticized on twitter as doing a poor job in San Juan from his golf resort. You must all be so proud.
Attached Images
 
Old    "G" (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-30-2017, 7:20 PM Reply   
Darren; Please remind us all what you great country of NewZeland is doing? I mean it's great that your a part of this fourm and I Applaud it but let's be real. Please answe right below this question what is NZ doing to Aid PR or any thing

Your answer or link will go right here
Old    "G" (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-30-2017, 7:22 PM Reply   
Please let us all know how New Zeland is contributing.

Please list NewZelands contributions in your next post I will start the popcorn
Old    "G" (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-30-2017, 7:25 PM Reply   
What is NZ doing about Iran?
What is NZ doing about IsIs?
What is NZ doing about NK?
What is NZ doind about Sudan?


Please list your country's replays below LOL
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-30-2017, 7:53 PM Reply   
NZ spend almost twice as much in foreign aid per capita than the US, so I think we are pulling our weight just fine.

What's that got to do with POTUS ridiculing the mayor of San Juan after emotionally crying out for help?
Old    E.J. (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-30-2017, 10:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
NZ spend almost twice as much in foreign aid per capita than the US, so I think we are pulling our weight just fine.

What's that got to do with POTUS ridiculing the mayor of San Juan after emotionally crying out for help?
Response, G?
Old    "G" (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-01-2017, 1:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
NZ spend almost twice as much in foreign aid per capita than the US, so I think we are pulling our weight just fine.
Translation your country donated a case of water and 2 Bananas
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-01-2017, 1:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Translation your country donated a case of water and 2 Bananas
Lol, that was pretty funny, I admit I laughed.
Old    Darrel F (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-05-2017, 6:32 PM Reply   
Where are you delta, Several in the White house have been using a private server for emails. Should we not be locking them up.
trump was embarrassing in PR. No prepared words, just thought he would wing it. Most still have no elec. half still no running water, almost no cell service, Stores with food.... and joker in chief is chucking out paper towels like its time to play fetch and whining they are messing up his budget. I may have missed all the joking in Houston.
" Its an island, surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Oh.
Old    deltahoosier            10-05-2017, 7:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Where are you delta, Several in the White house have been using a private server for emails. Should we not be locking them up.
trump was embarrassing in PR. No prepared words, just thought he would wing it. Most still have no elec. half still no running water, almost no cell service, Stores with food.... and joker in chief is chucking out paper towels like its time to play fetch and whining they are messing up his budget. I may have missed all the joking in Houston.
" Its an island, surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Oh.
They should be locked up if they are running classified material through them. I would and you would in a heart beat. They completely removed the contract for running a national lab over less.

You sound more and more like a democrat. Same lame talking points that they did about Bush. Sounds like the only person who does not believe he is allowing the people who do this for a living is doing a good job is democrats and that nut job Mayor who says that people are dying and not aid is making it all while standing in front of hundreds of pallets of aid. The governor thinks the feds are doing a good job.

Let me ask you this. If she lives where there no electricity, how is she getting these fancy T-shirts printed????

You apparently don't know how big of an effort it is to rebuild that much infastructure do you? Another fun fact. All that aid that supposedly did not make it (because we all know Trump does that for a living), it is sitting on the docks. It turns out democrat union workers are using this opportunity to try and push for high wages so they are not showing up with the trucks to move the goods and they are refusing to allow others to do it. Go figure.
Old    deltahoosier            10-05-2017, 7:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
NZ spend almost twice as much in foreign aid per capita than the US, so I think we are pulling our weight just fine.

What's that got to do with POTUS ridiculing the mayor of San Juan after emotionally crying out for help?
What is with it? Because she is being a democrat attack dog trying to push for a run for governor. The actual governor is thankful for the help. He is a democrat btw.
Old    deltahoosier            10-05-2017, 7:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
FYI, this is the women Trump has criticized on twitter as doing a poor job in San Juan from his golf resort. You must all be so proud.
Actually that is hillarious. She is complaining that aid is not getting through and power is not on all while standing chest deep in water? Yeah. No kidding.
Old    Jeremy (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-06-2017, 4:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
They should be locked up if they are running classified material through them. I would and you would in a heart beat. They completely removed the contract for running a national lab over less.

You sound more and more like a democrat. Same lame talking points that they did about Bush. Sounds like the only person who does not believe he is allowing the people who do this for a living is doing a good job is democrats and that nut job Mayor who says that people are dying and not aid is making it all while standing in front of hundreds of pallets of aid. The governor thinks the feds are doing a good job.

Let me ask you this. If she lives where there no electricity, how is she getting these fancy T-shirts printed????

You apparently don't know how big of an effort it is to rebuild that much infastructure do you? Another fun fact. All that aid that supposedly did not make it (because we all know Trump does that for a living), it is sitting on the docks. It turns out democrat union workers are using this opportunity to try and push for high wages so they are not showing up with the trucks to move the goods and they are refusing to allow others to do it. Go figure.
You are such a sap. You blame all of this country's woes on one political party when both are culpable. I bet when you forget to take out the trash or overdraw your bank account, "IT'S THE DAMN DEMOCRATS FAULT!"
Old    Darrel F (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-06-2017, 1:35 PM Reply   
Hmmm, ever see this move before?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...iny/728467001/
Old    Justin (wakesk8er2)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-06-2017, 8:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Translation your country donated a case of water and 2 Bananas
I wish you lived in Florida
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-08-2017, 2:36 PM Reply   
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...ecome-an-adult

XD
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-08-2017, 9:21 PM Reply   
These GOP cats sure seem to like spending up large on the country's dime. Drain the swamp. Uh huh.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.796734aaab9a
Old    Darrel F (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-09-2017, 4:47 PM Reply   
^^^when you hire Wall Street...they have minimum standards.

The Carney Barker reality show guy should back off Corker, but he wont. He cannot control himself. Unstable.

Sarah Huckabee must have a serious crush on the carney barker. No one lies with a straight face for someone this much because of a job in that clown house.

Are trump backers going to back him into war w/ NKorea and or Iran. He says Tillerson is wasting his time,LittleRocketMan only understands one language. Gonna start war on a personal vendetta?

And, Who's going to pay for the wall? Mexico, Who's going to pay?... your taxes.

It was a safer country when all he could do is say "you're fired".
Old    Jo Shmoe (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-09-2017, 9:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Republican Senator Corker fires back: Trump's White House 'has become an adult day care center'
I guess they are not going to pass Any legislation
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-10-2017, 11:44 AM Reply   
Thank god tillerson didn't say trump has a small dick. Ha ha, is there no limits to trumps childishness
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-10-2017, 11:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Thank god tillerson didn't say trump has a small dick. Ha ha, is there no limits to trumps childishness
Just change "has" to "is" and "small" to "big", and it would be fine.
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-10-2017, 12:50 PM Reply   
Trump really needs to learn how to STFU & get some thicker skin. Maybe nuking Best Korea will assist him in resolving past trauma & heal inside.
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-10-2017, 1:39 PM Reply   
The first lady also needs to learn to STFU and get some thicker skin lol... Looks like she's taking a page out of hubby's book with this latest war with Ivana. Ridiculous.

I'll say it again, imagine if Obama had showed up on the scene with 5 kids from 3 different baby mamas lol... heads would have exploded.
Old    deltahoosier            10-10-2017, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
The first lady also needs to learn to STFU and get some thicker skin lol... Looks like she's taking a page out of hubby's book with this latest war with Ivana. Ridiculous.

I'll say it again, imagine if Obama had showed up on the scene with 5 kids from 3 different baby mamas lol... heads would have exploded.
What? You just told a woman to shut up? Imagine if a Republican would have said that......
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-10-2017, 2:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
What? You just told a woman to shut up? Imagine if a Republican would have said that......
I know you're kidding, but considering most of the right on here called Hillary a bitch, hag, and Hildabeast...lol
Old    deltahoosier            10-10-2017, 2:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
I know you're kidding, but considering most of the right on here called Hillary a bitch, hag, and Hildabeast...lol
She wears the pants in her family and on TV. I am not saying anyone on the right is ready to riot over such a statement, but some leftest sure would.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-12-2017, 10:51 PM Reply   
So is this the new normal? Old fool goes to signing ceremony and then wonders off before signing the document.
https://twitter.com/politico/status/847922615960428544
He does look like he is unraveling to be honest. Let's hope he doesn't start a war before he goes.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-12-2017, 10:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
She wears the pants in her family and on TV.
Did she not get the memo, Bill prefers his women without pants
Old    Swatguy (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-12-2017, 11:58 PM Reply   
I keep waiting for all the women in pink pussy hats to shut down Hollywood and march for women rights demanding Harvey's head. I keep waiting for roads to be closed and destruction to fall. Awaiting for all the celebs Facebook and Twitter accounts to explode with rage.
Old    E.J. (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-13-2017, 12:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I keep waiting for all the women in pink pussy hats to shut down Hollywood and march for women rights demanding Harvey's head. I keep waiting for roads to be closed and destruction to fall. Awaiting for all the celebs Facebook and Twitter accounts to explode with rage.
Thanks, smiled. People so entrenched, open up only for the track.
Old    deltahoosier            10-13-2017, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I keep waiting for all the women in pink pussy hats to shut down Hollywood and march for women rights demanding Harvey's head. I keep waiting for roads to be closed and destruction to fall. Awaiting for all the celebs Facebook and Twitter accounts to explode with rage.
No they won't. Cory Feldman told his story of pedophilia in Hollywood a few years ago and Barbara Walters basically dismissed him right their on The View. Hollywood's moral high ground is built on sand. We all know it and knew it. Most of their anger against the right is projection.
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-13-2017, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
No they won't. Cory Feldman told his story of pedophilia in Hollywood a few years ago and Barbara Walters basically dismissed him right their on The View. Hollywood's moral high ground is built on sand. We all know it and knew it. Most of their anger against the right is projection.
A lot of the rich & famous took it orally or in the ass to get their first big break. The fact they shut up for years to enjoy the fruits of their labors makes them whores, not victims.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-13-2017, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
A lot of the rich & famous took it orally or in the ass to get their first big break. The fact they shut up for years to enjoy the fruits of their labors makes them whores, not victims.
There is an element of truth to that but what is undeniable is the people with leverage using it to put it in their ass are terrible people and should be outed.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-13-2017, 1:17 PM Reply   
Anyway, love what trump is doing with Iran, let's open the door for them to restart their nuclear program so we can invade them. Loves me a good "justifiable" war.
Old    deltahoosier            10-13-2017, 3:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
There is an element of truth to that but what is undeniable is the people with leverage using it to put it in their ass are terrible people and should be outed.
I'm afraid there would never be a movie made again if they outed them.
Old    deltahoosier            10-13-2017, 3:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Anyway, love what trump is doing with Iran, let's open the door for them to restart their nuclear program so we can invade them. Loves me a good "justifiable" war.
What do you mean restart? We are paying them to continue it. That is part of the issue.
Old    Wes (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-13-2017, 3:16 PM Reply   
On that I think we can agree!
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-13-2017, 6:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
A lot of the rich & famous took it orally or in the ass to get their first big break. The fact they shut up for years to enjoy the fruits of their labors makes them whores, not victims.
So those are the only two options? What if they thought that he predators were so powerful that their accusations would be turned against them if they had no proof. So their reputation, hopes, dreams, and future at their chosen career would be destroyed, but the offender would be fine.

The fact that you are focused on attacking the victim is a pretty good example of why people are afraid to come forth with unverifiable claims knowing that the public is biased against them. But yeah, enjoying the fruits of their labor is definitely a reason to put them down. Nobody should be doing that.
Old    deltahoosier            10-13-2017, 6:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
So those are the only two options? What if they thought that he predators were so powerful that their accusations would be turned against them if they had no proof. So their reputation, hopes, dreams, and future at their chosen career would be destroyed, but the offender would be fine.

The fact that you are focused on attacking the victim is a pretty good example of why people are afraid to come forth with unverifiable claims knowing that the public is biased against them. But yeah, enjoying the fruits of their labor is definitely a reason to put them down. Nobody should be doing that.
Well. These A holes have been extremely vile and aggressive to 50% of the country. The normal reaction from most people would be HAHAHAHAHA in revenge to them for the way they treat that 50%, however you are correct. no one should have to go through that. You should not be treated with less than respect to do what ever career choice is. Sexual predators need to be stamped out and so does the pedophilia rings in Holly Wood and else where. Sex trafficking is a huge huge business.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-14-2017, 5:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I keep waiting for all the women in pink pussy hats to shut down Hollywood and march for women rights demanding Harvey's head. I keep waiting for roads to be closed and destruction to fall. Awaiting for all the celebs Facebook and Twitter accounts to explode with rage.
How about Trump's sexual assault allegations? Harvey got fired, expelled from the academy, and has been denounced by both sides. What the **** are you talking about. The reason there was a march was because none of that happened to Trump, instead he was elected president.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-16-2017, 10:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
How about Trump's sexual assault allegations? Harvey got fired, expelled from the academy, and has been denounced by both sides. What the **** are you talking about. The reason there was a march was because none of that happened to Trump, instead he was elected president.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/jes...s-from-assault

Seems trumps tiny little busy hands may get him in trouble yet
Old    Alex Faylar (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       10-17-2017, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/jes...s-from-assault

Seems trumps tiny little busy hands may get him in trouble yet
Before trump ran no accusations but right before the election there are all of a sudden accusations interesting you do know anyone who gets paid enough will run around in front of the media saying trump assaulted me lmao grow up
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-17-2017, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Before trump ran no accusations but right before the election there are all of a sudden accusations interesting you do know anyone who gets paid enough will run around in front of the media saying trump assaulted me lmao grow up
Considering he said he grabs women by the pussy, I would be very careful in defending him. That's sexual assault right there, just a heads up for you in your life.
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-17-2017, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Considering he said he grabs women by the pussy, I would be very careful in defending him. That's sexual assault right there, just a heads up for you in your life.
Just because Trump boasted about molesting women doesn't mean he actually did. When's the last time that Trump bragged about anything that wasn't a lie?
Old    deltahoosier            10-17-2017, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Considering he said he grabs women by the pussy, I would be very careful in defending him. That's sexual assault right there, just a heads up for you in your life.
He said that they would let him. Big difference.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-17-2017, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
He said that they would let him. Big difference.
Considering he said "I don't even wait", I don't think that is true. Good to see where you stand though on this subject.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:06 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us