Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-26-2017, 1:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Now the FBI crime stats are false and racist ! Geeezus man. You are sick !



Oh you mean white privalege equates to mom and dad working, providing a stable environment for their children's growth, and in lot of cases working overtime and/or 2 jobs in order to pay for their kids sport is racist ? Here I thought it was called being a responsiible , caring adult/parent. It's clear you know jack $&&& about hockey . The highest areas of concentrated players that make it to the NHL have the lowest costs for participation as well as income levels consistent with the middle/working class.

If you don't think a Div 1 college football recruit doesn't live a privaleged life you're an idiot. Lets also compare pro salaries of each and the league minimums . Sooo privaleged
I will guarantee you that 80% of NHL players parents make over 100k.

You clearly don't understand how contracts work in the NFL. Non-guaranteed vs guaranteed. Look it up before you start talking about it. Many NFL players get cut and don't see a dime of it. NHL they see all of their money no matter what. You honestly think most of NFL players came from well off family backgrounds? LOLOL
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-26-2017, 1:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Now the FBI crime stats are false and racist ! Geeezus man. You are sick !
No you are correct, stats are the stats.

I am super interested to know if you think there is a significant genetic component to crime?
Old    deltahoosier            09-26-2017, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
True, because generally blacks hang out with blacks and white hang out with whites so when they fight its more often with each other


True. Why do you think this is the case?


True, and to be expected.


1. I don't think blacks are genetically predisposed to be criminal
2. Therefore the stats represent a systemic/societal problem
3. I don't blame police for the shooting stats, they are overworked, most likely suffering from PTSD and do a hell of a job considering the enviroment they work in
4. I don't feel guilty for being white, I just think the system doesn't work and we can do better

Regards Trumps roll
1. Trump is preparing for war, why he continues with this foolishness about taking a knee shows his quality as a leader.
2. The result of war with NK will be millions of civilian NK casualties, these people are basically hostages to a mad man. Blood will be on the US's hands again. Seems lessons of the past haven't been learned.

But thanks for all the personal insults.
1) I don't know if blacks are predisposed to violence, however I would tell a huge difference when my buddy would get around other black guys. There was a serious difference in verbrato in a group of black guys compared to a group of white guys. Been in the scenerio hundreds of times growing up. From hanging with his family, to my neighbor who was a thieving violent scum, to black frat parties, to hanging at the "black park" in the near by town. Much more of a culture of dominance is the one I saw. Weird thing is, no one would mess with me. I was respectful and treated everyone I spoke with as not a challenger for status. Some people would make more interesting positive comments like "white guys from your town aren't scared of nothing" while playing ball. I just told him, I'm just playing ball. That was something I never got used to was the constant "one ups manship" when hanging with the black guys. It was different than white people in that regard however I always loved how real people were. We could all just talk about everything until the sun came up.

2) Well, It is a societal problem. Much of it has to do with a direct correlation of single family homes and poverty. It does not mean you have to rob and kill one another.

3) I agree, it is a tough job. Many of the black people who live in these gang land areas are suffering from PTSD too. Always in fight or flight mode. However, the state does not care what mode you are in. Cops certainly do not because they are not trying to die tonight. The people on the other end of it are trying to get by and unfortunately, get by means getting over and that is not going to fly with people who have standards.

4) I think the system works for the most part. That is why you don't rely on the system. The system is too big for individual differences.
Old    deltahoosier            09-26-2017, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
I will guarantee you that 80% of NHL players parents make over 100k.

You clearly don't understand how contracts work in the NFL. Non-guaranteed vs guaranteed. Look it up before you start talking about it. Many NFL players get cut and don't see a dime of it. NHL they see all of their money no matter what. You honestly think most of NFL players came from well off family backgrounds? LOLOL
Had to come from well enough. I had to quit football because I could not afford a way to get to practice.
Old    deltahoosier            09-26-2017, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
No you are correct, stats are the stats.

I am super interested to know if you think there is a significant genetic component to crime?
Cultural component. It is clear as day and the closer you get to a big city the worse it is. Noticed it immediately when I moved from Indiana to California. Black people here are super racist. Black people in Indiana will treat you like family. Wife a life long Cali native noticed it immediately when we went to a Colts game in Indy and so did many of her Raider fan coworkers who went back to Indy for a Raider game. Completely different culture. I can also see a difference in white people in Cali vs Indiana. What many of these liberal elites like to say is entitled white people may be someone correct when talking people in the big cities. Midwest white people probably have more in common financially with minorities of the big cities than anything.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-26-2017, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
2) Well, It is a societal problem. Much of it has to do with a direct correlation of single family homes and poverty. It does not mean you have to rob and kill one another.
The people protesting clearly think it is a systemic problem. In there view the way the system is set up too many people are set up in an unequal environment, the result of which is crime and violence. Yes there is other factors including personal responsibility but on the macro level the question should be asked and debated rather than just telling them to shut up.
Old    Swatguy (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-26-2017, 2:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
No you are correct, stats are the stats.

I am super interested to know if you think there is a significant genetic component to crime?
Genetic no


Cultural yes.




Who is to blame ? Blame is shared , but I truly believe whites along with prominent black figures hold the majority of the blame for the cultural issues . Why that is and which whites ............. we probably disagree. But for far too long prominent people in office have advanced their careers on the backs of blacks , keeping them in a no win situation . Never forcing them to accept the fact their fate is in their own hands . Excuses after excuses ,'money after money , programs after programs all saying the same message. We I'll give you what you what you need need in exchange for your votes rather than require you learn the skills you need to survive , impose good values, and help you rise to the occasion. Yes I think it's that simple
Old    Swatguy (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-26-2017, 2:17 PM Reply   
This just in ..........the NFL is racist


Blacks Represent over 70 Percent Of NFL Players!!!!!!!!! Yet only compromise 13% of the population. Why don't their numbers mirror the population index? Why aren't there more opportunity for white players in the league? What is the NFL doing to bolster the recruitment of white players into the league ? Why isn't there more money and more programs geared to advance the succees of white players ? The NFL scouting program is obviously racist , the grading platform at the combines is clearly rigged against white athletes . The racial bias is clearly evident in the numbers


White NFL players unite #whitefootballplayersmatter

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-26-2017 at 2:22 PM.
Old    deltahoosier            09-26-2017, 2:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The people protesting clearly think it is a systemic problem. In there view the way the system is set up too many people are set up in an unequal environment, the result of which is crime and violence. Yes there is other factors including personal responsibility but on the macro level the question should be asked and debated rather than just telling them to shut up.
Of course they do. They also think that all whites grew up just like Leave It to Beaver TV show. They keep repeating these lies to each other when life way different than that. This is where the divide. Most Americans don't have the luxury of worrying about all that other garbage because they are struggling to put food on the table and work their a$$ to the bone every day. They are not the rich city dwellers. They do not and frankly will not understand why people who live in the richest places on the earth are too lazy to find a job. It does not even compute to them.

Frankly, middle Americans see the system rigged against them. They are systematically discriminated against for high education, government jobs and so on. It is written into the law. It is written into the law and they watch a whole portion of the society where those laws are enforced for, **** on the opportunity and lay around and tell them how they are the problem. This is compounded by the white guilt limo liberals telling every one it is true. Of course it is true to the rich liberals. They are the ones who discriminated to begin with. The rest of us are tired of hearing it and that is why you have all the old poor areas now voting Republican because they are sick of big city liberals telling other big city liberals that these white people in fly over country are the issue.

Black people do not want white peoples help. If a black person starts speaking about requirements for the black community, they are labeled a sell out or Uncle Tom. We all know the issue is systemic. Question is, who is right? The ones not our murdering each other by the thousands or the other ones?
Old    Swatguy (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-26-2017, 3:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
I will guarantee you that 80% of NHL players parents make over 100k.

You clearly don't understand how contracts work in the NFL. Non-guaranteed vs guaranteed. Look it up before you start talking about it. Many NFL players get cut and don't see a dime of it. NHL they see all of their money no matter what. You honestly think most of NFL players came from well off family backgrounds? LOLOL
Can you provide the data for your 80% conclusion please. Clearly a family with dual income working multiple jobs in order to make over 100k so their kid can play a slot and have an opportunity for advancement means well off in your definition. Never mind they're house is humble , their vehicles all have over 100k on the odometer and they have a strict budget means their privaleged , It doesn't mean their hard working , responsible , and caring. Got it. Shame on people who are willing to go the extra mile rather then sit in their ass and demand everything.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-26-2017, 4:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Can you provide the data for your 80% conclusion please. Clearly a family with dual income working multiple jobs in order to make over 100k so their kid can play a slot and have an opportunity for advancement means well off in your definition. Never mind they're house is humble , their vehicles all have over 100k on the odometer and they have a strict budget means their privaleged , It doesn't mean their hard working , responsible , and caring. Got it. Shame on people who are willing to go the extra mile rather then sit in their ass and demand everything.
http://nationalpost.com/sports/hocke...eavy-price-tag

Here you go buddy, even from a conservative website so there is nothing you can complain about!

You're absolutely right, it doesn't mean they're not hard working, caring or responsible. Their parents might have done the things you're talking about. That wasn't the ****ing point. The point was that hockey players don't really have a care in the world. Nothing you're bringing up is arguing that point.

My point: "Hockey players don't have much to complain about, they were given every opportunity in the world to succeed."

Your counter: "Their parents might have worked very hard for those kids to have every opportunity in the world and have nothing to protest about."

Great argument.

$300,000 for his youth hockey, and people complain about college tuition ha.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-26-2017, 4:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Question is, who is right? The ones not our murdering each other by the thousands or the other ones?
Of course the reality is we are all wrong and right in varying degrees, it is a complex system and understanding the true nature of things is just not possible to the normal person.

What is clear however is that parts of society are not achieving and are over represented in all the bad stats. If you agree its not because of genetics then it is because of the environment.

The reality is that people in this environment don't have the ability to lift themselves out of it. The average person is just not gifted enough to lift them selves up by the bootstraps or whatever, some will but most cannot.

These guys taking the knee are calling to change the environment. Its just a shame that the "Leader" doesn't recognize this, doesn't try to understand it and tries to suppress it with force and ridicule.
Old    deltahoosier            09-26-2017, 7:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Of course the reality is we are all wrong and right in varying degrees, it is a complex system and understanding the true nature of things is just not possible to the normal person.

What is clear however is that parts of society are not achieving and are over represented in all the bad stats. If you agree its not because of genetics then it is because of the environment.

The reality is that people in this environment don't have the ability to lift themselves out of it. The average person is just not gifted enough to lift them selves up by the bootstraps or whatever, some will but most cannot.

These guys taking the knee are calling to change the environment. Its just a shame that the "Leader" doesn't recognize this, doesn't try to understand it and tries to suppress it with force and ridicule.
I agree with your first statement.

First you have to be able to convince the left and the black community to say they have a problem. This is where we are right now. This to me is the biggest issue of all this cop shooting and kneeling garbage. Right now all the bad statistics are against the black community. Some where laid out today and I laid all this out many month ago. All the left wants to do is say the statistics are racist and then they go on the war path to change the way we gather statistics. Hiding the issue does not solve the issue.

That is not true that these people don't have the way to lift themselves out of this. Vast majority of them in the murder capitals live in the richest economies in the world. They also have preferred educational treatment and they can join the military. That is what all the poor trailer trash does in fly over country. They have plenty of ways out. I had to move 2400 miles as a 19 year old to get mine. What you are saying is they do not have the will to change. I can not help them with the will to change. Neither can you or the government (at least under the current payment schemes).

So of the vast majority that can but are not willing to do something, what gives? Most of it is is crabs in the bucket. Dave Chappell did a skit on this when "Calvin" got a job. They did their interviews in the hood and when it got to Charley Murphy, he said that was great then threw on his hood and said "let's rob him". Chris Rock has a very pointed skit "Black People vs Ni$$as". These skits are very pointed on how it is in the black community. I was listening to another person speak of his father. His dad loved where he lived in the hood but he always kept his 38 loaded and on him. Jesse Jackson a long time ago spoke of feeling like he was being followed and said he was happy to find it was only a white person. So yes, I believe a great many in the community live in a perpetual mental state of war. I am sure PTSD and other social disorders are rampant.

What do we do? Great many end up in prison with no hope of rehab. Many are mass murders in the drug, gun running and prostitution trades that have not been caught. Majority are trying to do the right thing. Statistics are coming out that speaks directly to the correlation of single family homes and poverty and long term statistics on poverty. Back in the 60's 25% of the black families had a single parent family. This was considered by many liberals to be a epidemic. now 25% of the white families are single parent and over 70% of the black families are single parent. LBJ and the other racists democrats have succeed in destroying black families. Add in the well funded abortion business and they are really decimating the black community.

What about the take a knee crowd. What are they kneeling for? I see some strung out trailer trash attack a cop and get shot, I think it is sad but good for the cop. That a-hole deserved it. Most white people think that way. I am not happy with unjust outcomes either but I can see right from wrong. Every thing that happens to a person is not a reflection on an entire race. I don't know what grievence they think is going to get fixed? Cops are 5 to 7 times more likely to get killed by a black person. A black person is more likely to get robbed or murdered in a black neighborhood. So yes, people are going to be jumpy. They will not let society do what needs to be done to clean that stuff up because of the whole rights thing. So, what can society do if those who have the grievence will not help themselves?

Now, these grown men on the football field can not understand they are supporting people who literally tried to kill cops and making them out to be martyrs. I can not relate to them at this point because they are just so wrong. It borderlines on evil at this point.

Funny thing, kneeling is a servant position. It is a position of a defeated or giving up person. Sad to see what is supposed to be proud, rich and powerful black men kneeling once again. So brain washed that they do not even realize they are doing it. Kneel for God, stand for the flag.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-26-2017, 8:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
That is not true that these people don't have the way to lift themselves out of this.
That's true and your not wrong. But from a purely pragmatic point of view, we have what we have and the result is clear for everybody to see. Either we recognize that what we have isn't working for a section of society and work to improve it or we just double down on saying they should do better and continue on until the whole system fails.
Old    E Double U (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-26-2017, 9:42 PM Reply   
I have a test for every NFL player protesting.

I want them to get ready for a night on the town , lets say Vegas, Get decked out, nice watch, nice jewelry wad of cash, etc...
Now at the last minute we are going to fly that individual to Metro Detroit , Metro Chicago or Metro San Diego.
Lets give him a choice and tell him he needs to walk a mile at midnight by himself ( still dressed to the nines).

Which City does he choose? My bet ........ 100% choose San Diego.
Where do most of these rich Players live - In typically white gated communities. Number one , its because it is nice there with nice houses but number two it is because its safe!

Point being if you really cared about racial justice these players, along with their protests should be reaching out to help the Chicago's and Detroit's inner cities and maybe even help rebuild communities by building nice houses where they can live near there! Put your money and effort where your mouth(protest) is! Don't complain and then not do anything about it.

Being born White, yes I may have white Privilege compared to blacks. But hell most of us are all born in the USA, and so we have USA Privilege compared to all the 3rd world countries. There are plenty of success stories of Blacks, Mexicans, Arabs etc. that were born and raised in ****ty situations that made something of themselves. It is a choice, sometimes a hard and unpopular choice, but if you want to make something out of your life then take responsibility for it!
Old    E.J. (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-26-2017, 10:21 PM Reply   
Just drag a bunch of elderly folks out there, lay them on the field, cats that can't get medical care that would give them the ability to stand......and boo them. Maybe some uneducated kids, have a spelling bee, boo the losers... Get rid of the shiny keys, might as well address some issues well the networks are focused.
Old    Alex Faylar (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       09-26-2017, 10:53 PM Reply   
Funny thing, kneeling is a servant position. It is a position of a defeated or giving up person. Sad to see what is supposed to be proud, rich and powerful black men kneeling once again. So brain washed that they do not even realize they are doing it. Kneel for God, stand for the flag.[/QUOTE]

Damn never thought about that side of it good point.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-26-2017, 11:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Funny thing, kneeling is a servant position. It is a position of a defeated or giving up person. Sad to see what is supposed to be proud, rich and powerful black men kneeling once again. So brain washed that they do not even realize they are doing it. Kneel for God, stand for the flag.
Damn never thought about that side of it good point.[/QUOTE]

Tell that to the green beret who told Kaep to kneel as a show of respect for our armed forces and the flag.
Old    deltahoosier            09-27-2017, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Damn never thought about that side of it good point.
Tell that to the green beret who told Kaep to kneel as a show of respect for our armed forces and the flag.[/QUOTE]

Many things seem like a good idea at the time. Hate to say it, even Green Beret's kneel before their leadership. It is part of the command structure.
Old    deltahoosier            09-27-2017, 11:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by three6ty View Post

............

Being born White, yes I may have white Privilege compared to blacks. But hell most of us are all born in the USA, and so we have USA Privilege compared to all the 3rd world countries. There are plenty of success stories of Blacks, Mexicans, Arabs etc. that were born and raised in ****ty situations that made something of themselves. It is a choice, sometimes a hard and unpopular choice, but if you want to make something out of your life then take responsibility for it!
I would say the only privilege I have over black people is I don't have to live among people who believe that if I have a mind to succeed, then I am not part of them.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-27-2017, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Tell that to the green beret who told Kaep to kneel as a show of respect for our armed forces and the flag.
Many things seem like a good idea at the time. Hate to say it, even Green Beret's kneel before their leadership. It is part of the command structure.[/QUOTE]

Kneel? You mean salute? This isn't Rome for ****s sake.
Old    deltahoosier            09-27-2017, 2:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Many things seem like a good idea at the time. Hate to say it, even Green Beret's kneel before their leadership. It is part of the command structure.
Kneel? You mean salute? This isn't Rome for ****s sake.[/QUOTE]

So what you are saying is the guy suggested is for the communist football player was to do something he would not even do?
Old    deltahoosier            09-27-2017, 3:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
That's true and your not wrong. But from a purely pragmatic point of view, we have what we have and the result is clear for everybody to see. Either we recognize that what we have isn't working for a section of society and work to improve it or we just double down on saying they should do better and continue on until the whole system fails.
I think it is easy to say we have the results for everyone to see, but I don't think we do. What is clear to most is not clear to many. Seems pretty clear. Attack a cop, you get beat or shot. Seems pretty simple. Nope. Cities were burned. Cops ambushed. Now we have millionaire athletes protesting on the field thinking they have something in common with these idiots who attacked a cop and got shot. Talking about a slave mentality. They have zero in common with those thugs and yet they believe that is who they are. No words are going to convince those guys that they were shot because of their actions. No statistics. No studies. Nothing. Not the millions of white people who would stand in line for hours just to get their signature so they can say they met them. Not the millions these white people spend to say they have the same gear as these guys. It seems that an over all amount of them believe the cops are out to get them. Then again, seeing how a great many behave in the Bay Area, I believe they are out to get the cops. At the end of the day, they are not in the same circumstance. Quit mimicking gang bangers and then wonder why cops pay you special attention.

“In later years, I confess that I do not envy the white boy as I once did. I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.”
― Booker T. Washington, Up from Slavery

Yep. Being white is not a position to be envied. Plenty of trash there too. Only difference is, I don't look at the worst of us and believe that is who I want to be or that they are my peers. I see another white person and I believe they have their own set of circumstances.

“In the long run, the world is going to have the best, and any difference in race, religion, or previous history will not long keep the world from what it wants.”
― Booker T. Washington, Up from Slavery - An Autobiography

“Every persecuted individual and race should get much consolation out of the great human law, which is universal and eternal, that merit, no matter under what skin found, is, in the long run, recognized and rewarded.”
― Booker T. Washington, Up from Slavery - An Autobiography

“notwithstanding the cruelty and moral wrong of slavery, the ten million Negroes inhabiting this country, who themselves or whose ancestors went through the school of American slavery, are in a stronger and more hopeful condition, materially, intellectually, morally, and religiously, than is true of an equal number of black people in any other portion of the globe.”
― Booker T. Washington, Up from Slavery
Old    Jo Shmoe (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-27-2017, 8:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
So you think the playing of the national anthem is to "honor the soldiers"? The national anthem is not a tribute song to soldiers.
LOL, that you think the NFL will fold over this.
Francis Scott Key wrote the lyrics to the Anthem in 1814 after the battle of Baltimore in the war of 1812, "bright stars through the perilous fight" and "bombs bursting in air", should give you a clue
The Anthem is about the flag, but more importantly about(maybe indirectly) the soldiers who fought the fight. Anyways the lyrics are about war that the United States fought in and has been around before football was ever a thought. Being about war by American soldiers dwarfs any "game" that is about to be played, so please tell me Jeremy, what the Anthem means to you. I know to some black people it means the white supremacist suppression of its people, but what does it mean to you? LOL that you jump to the conclusion that I think the NFL will fold because of the kneeling thing, when it is much more likely to fold because of the concussion thing.
Old    Alex Faylar (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       09-27-2017, 10:18 PM Reply   
Directv is now offerings refunds for the nfl haha
Old    Jeremy (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-28-2017, 6:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Directv is now offerings refunds for the nfl haha
After Trump's NFL Tweets, he is now back to having the lowest approval rating.

57% of Americans disagree with Trump's Tweets concerning the NFL.

haha
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-28-2017, 6:34 AM Reply   
57% wish he would stay off Twitter all together. Many more support the NFL boycott & do not support the kneeling players. haha
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-28-2017, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
57% wish he would stay off Twitter all together. Many more support the NFL boycott & do not support the kneeling players. haha
Fox News did a poll saying 60% of people support the kneeling. That's Fox News. I would imagine the real number is closer to 70%.
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-28-2017, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
After Trump's NFL Tweets, he is now back to having the lowest approval rating.

57% of Americans disagree with Trump's Tweets concerning the NFL.

haha
This has nothing to do with Trump. It started way before Trump. Guess what comrad . You can be for somebody or some group expressing their right without having them arrested or beat up, and at the same time not agree with what they are doing. Yes they have the right to disrespect the flag, but Americans also have the right to stand up for what the flag represents. Some day when i am not around you can salute and protect your sycle and hammer. Hopefully that day never happens.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-28-2017, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
You can be for somebody or some group expressing their right without having them arrested or beat up, and at the same time not agree with what they are doing.
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-28-2017, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Fox News did a poll saying 60% of people support the kneeling. That's Fox News. I would imagine the real number is closer to 70%.
Well derp derp, 60% of those don't even watch football. Your argument falls short when TV ratings for the NFL are at negative 11%. Stadium seats emptying & the rest are just beer swelling sports fan that don't give a **** either way they just want to watch sports of any kind & drink.
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-28-2017, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Well derp derp, 60% of those don't even watch football. Your argument falls short when TV ratings for the NFL are at negative 11%. Stadium seats emptying & the rest are just beer swelling sports fan that don't give a **** either way they just want to watch sports of any kind & drink.
I'm pretty sure that watching football isn't a prerequisite for having an opinion on the subject of protest. derp derp
Old    TW (tweeder)      Join Date: Aug 2015       09-28-2017, 9:41 AM Reply   
Just like being a veteran does not make your (not saying you ^^) opinion any more "right" than others on this subject.

Last edited by tweeder; 09-28-2017 at 9:43 AM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-28-2017, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Well derp derp, 60% of those don't even watch football. Your argument falls short when TV ratings for the NFL are at negative 11%. Stadium seats emptying & the rest are just beer swelling sports fan that don't give a **** either way they just want to watch sports of any kind & drink.
The ratings were already down last year. Considering the cord cutters, NFL redzone, and everything else, 11% really isn't all that bad. The NFL most likely peaked a couple years ago and it wasn't sustainable. While I'm sure some of it has to do with the protests, say 5% is regression from unsustainable surge, 3% cord cutters and NFL redzone, the other % really isn't all that much haha. Even if ratings were down 11% all from pissed off 1st amendment haters, that STILL isn't as bad as Trump is making it out to be.

Not sure what watching football has to do with anything, it still shows that even a conservative right leaning place like Fox News shows that the majority is siding with the protests.
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-28-2017, 10:07 AM Reply   
"On Sunday over 200 NFL players knelt during the US national anthem on Gold Star Mothers Day.

A poll on Tuesday found that nearly two-thirds of Americans stand with President Trump and the National Anthem.

And nearly 51% of participants in the poll say they watch less NFL football due to the politics.

Now this…

Stubhub is advertising 10% discount on NFL tickets."
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-28-2017, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeder View Post
Just like being a veteran does not make your (not saying you ^^) opinion any more "right" than others on this subject.
Lucky for me that the US govt stopped murdering it's kids right out of high school the same year I turned 18 (Vietnam war era). You know, back when the protesters were burning the flag to protest the govt (not the flag) engaging in lies and mass murder. Yes, the flag was innocent in all this, but that's the peril of being a symbol. Fortunately China sells them in mass quality for just a few bucks each.
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-28-2017, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
A poll on Tuesday found that nearly two-thirds of Americans stand with President Trump and the National Anthem.
Was that a Sean Hannity poll? So now Trump has to wrap himself with the Anthem to get a positive outcome in a poll?
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-28-2017, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Lucky for me that the US govt stopped murdering it's kids right out of high school the same year I turned 18 (Vietnam war era). You know, back when the protesters were burning the flag to protest the govt (not the flag) engaging in lies and mass murder. Yes, the flag was innocent in all this, but that's the peril of being a symbol. Fortunately China sells them in mass quality for just a few bucks each.
What? Please explain in non communist .Except please use only facts.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-28-2017, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
"On Sunday over 200 NFL players knelt during the US national anthem on Gold Star Mothers Day.

A poll on Tuesday found that nearly two-thirds of Americans stand with President Trump and the National Anthem.

And nearly 51% of participants in the poll say they watch less NFL football due to the politics.

Now this…

Stubhub is advertising 10% discount on NFL tickets."
Where is this quote from? Breitbart?

Funny you guys give a **** about Gold Star Mothers Day but don't care when Trump ****s on a gold star family LOL.
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-28-2017, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
What? Please explain in non communist .Except please use only facts.
I'm sure you can get a history lesson from your local college if you really want to know about that govt sponsored abomination of murder called the Vietnam war. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but Ken Burns has a documentary on the VW on PBS right now.

But knowing what a dumba$$ you are I'm pretty much expecting that you think the VW was some sort of noble cause of Christian crusading and American virtue.
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-28-2017, 10:30 AM Reply   
A very high percentage including on this site do agree that anarchist, communist and criminals have the rights to do many things without having any repercussion from the civil authorities.
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-28-2017, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I'm sure you can get a history lesson from your local college if you really want to know about that govt sponsored abomination of murder called the Vietnam war. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but Ken Burns has a documentary on the VW on PBS right now.

But knowing what a dumba$$ you are I'm pretty much expecting that you think the VW was some sort of noble cause of Christian crusading and American virtue.
Turtle please put down whatever you are smoking. The government is not responsible for your flashbacks. I guess you are not with it enough to clarify anything you proclaim. So sad
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-28-2017, 10:35 AM Reply   
Typical liberal responses "everything I don't like is fake news".
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-28-2017, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Typical liberal responses "everything I don't like is fake news".
Where did you get it from? Post the link.
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-28-2017, 10:44 AM Reply   
Yes don't disrespect the crackpot liberals for disrespecting our flag.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPu4pgEWIWc
Old    deltahoosier            09-28-2017, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Where did you get it from? Post the link.
Is this where I say that you should go get your ANTIFA buddies and beat the crap out of him for saying something that is not approved or should I wait for another time to spin you up?
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-28-2017, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Is this where I say that you should go get your ANTIFA buddies and beat the crap out of him for saying something that is not approved or should I wait for another time to spin you up?
Something tells me he's short on buddies
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-28-2017, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Is this where I say that you should go get your ANTIFA buddies and beat the crap out of him for saying something that is not approved or should I wait for another time to spin you up?
Dude where are you getting me and ANTIFA from? **** ANTIFA. I've said it over and over. Why don't you do the same about the alt-right?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-28-2017, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Something tells me he's short on buddies
Ahh can't post the link eh?
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-28-2017, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Ahh can't post the link eh?
Ah, can't use google? The typical internet warrior "blah blah blah, here's the link that half backs me up cause I only skimmed it". Must be special ed computer day for you?
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-28-2017, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
I guess you are not with it enough to clarify anything you proclaim.
Never heard of the Vietnam War? Do you seriously need someone to explain to you how f**k'd up our govt was to enter that war? I guess when you are as stupid as you are that you need a lot of things clarified. Not my job to educate idiots. I like to keep it simple and sweet, and just make fun of them.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-28-2017, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Ah, can't use google? The typical internet warrior "blah blah blah, here's the link that half backs me up cause I only skimmed it". Must be special ed computer day for you?
LOL. I'll go ahead and believe whatever poll you found, just remember, the majority thought MLK was wrong in his protests as well. You're gonna be on the wrong side of history.
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-28-2017, 11:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Typical liberal responses "everything I don't like is fake news".
Don't confuse your fake interpretation of the polls with what liberals think.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-28-2017, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
LOL. I'll go ahead and believe whatever poll you found, just remember, the majority thought MLK was wrong in his protests as well. You're gonna be on the wrong side of history.
I'll try to not lose any sleep over it, Mouth of Wisdom.
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-28-2017, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Don't confuse your fake interpretation of the polls with what liberals think.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html
CNN is on the wrong side of history too. Probably cause it's fake news Russian owned./.....
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/opinio...ngs/index.html
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-28-2017, 12:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Never heard of the Vietnam War? Do you seriously need someone to explain to you how f**k'd up our govt was to enter that war? I guess when you are as stupid as you are that you need a lot of things clarified. Not my job to educate idiots. I like to keep it simple and sweet, and just make fun of them.
Turtle the LSD that you were taking was in fact some bad stuff. Unfortunately it had long term effects on your generation. Your democratic leaders would not allow us to win the war. Yes all this is true. Many good Americans fought in the VW so ****ed up little winning brats like you could stay home and burn flags. Very very sad. You can thank the democrats for funding of LSD research and the Vietnam war. Nobody brought up the Vietnam war but i know it is a trigger point for the drug crazed generation of the 60's. Peace and love!

Last edited by deneng; 09-28-2017 at 12:37 PM.
Old    deltahoosier            09-28-2017, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Dude where are you getting me and ANTIFA from? **** ANTIFA. I've said it over and over. Why don't you do the same about the alt-right?
I know. I know. You keep saying that and trust me, if it it were completely up to me..... frankly I believe you. However, the people blowing the dog whistle...... well....... Look. Between you and me and company line aside. No BS. There was a controversy over night on the internet. The dog whistle blowers thought we had moved on from blaming Trump for the NFL. They thought we had an actual new issue. That memo was actually coming out next Thursday. The dog whistle blowers pulled out the ol "what to blame magic 8 ball" and it turned up on you did not denounce a radical group when we wanted you too square. I know. I tried to reason and complete administrative error on this, however..... Look. I said too much. We still have to go with the company on this so....... You are a communist and a dirty tramp.
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-28-2017, 12:52 PM Reply   
So Wakeworld's resident moron is upset that America didn't kill another million innocent people to win a war of no strategic interest to the US. Yes I know a lying POS Democrat is responsible. And another lying treasonous POS Republican promised in secret to continue it to win the election. My views are based on intellect, not party association.
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-28-2017, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
So Wakeworld's resident moron is upset that America didn't kill another million innocent people to win a war of no strategic interest to the US. Yes I know a lying POS Democrat is responsible. And another lying treasonous POS Republican promised in secret to continue it to win the election. My views are based on intellect, not party association.
Oh intellect. Thats a big word for you to be throwing around. It is also a big assumption that if we had won the war that nothing would have come from the victory. I suppose nothing would have came out of the Korean war if we won that or if Clinton and Obama had not turned over the Nukes to Rocketman. Just say no to drugs man. I have seen too many people your aged get really sick for doing it on occasion. We need people like you to stay on our game, although i must say it is not too much of a challenge. Peace and love . **** Trump!

Last edited by deneng; 09-28-2017 at 1:07 PM.
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-28-2017, 1:07 PM Reply   
Sounds like the Broncos didn't get TheFakeIsreals memo, they just announced no more kneeling and will stand in unity. ****ing racist broncos....
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-28-2017, 1:10 PM Reply   
LFL salutes our flag. Maybe it is time for a new sport.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKnJzyw4enk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUML2OLtC1I
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-28-2017, 1:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Just say no to drugs man. I have seen too many people your aged get really sick for doing it on occasion.
LOL, are you questioning my health? This is a wakeboard site. If you're so confident about your fitness, post a recent wakeboard video of you riding and I'll do the same.
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-28-2017, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
LOL, are you questioning my health? This is a wakeboard site. If you're so confident about your fitness, post a recent wakeboard video of you riding and I'll do the same.
I am not questioning your ability to stand on a wakeboard. I am questioning your mind and from your posts it is evident that you are a sick individual .
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-28-2017, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Sounds like the Broncos didn't get TheFakeIsreals memo, they just announced no more kneeling and will stand in unity. ****ing racist broncos....
Not racist, fascist.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-28-2017, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
I know. I know. You keep saying that and trust me, if it it were completely up to me..... frankly I believe you. However, the people blowing the dog whistle...... well....... Look. Between you and me and company line aside. No BS. There was a controversy over night on the internet. The dog whistle blowers thought we had moved on from blaming Trump for the NFL. They thought we had an actual new issue. That memo was actually coming out next Thursday. The dog whistle blowers pulled out the ol "what to blame magic 8 ball" and it turned up on you did not denounce a radical group when we wanted you too square. I know. I tried to reason and complete administrative error on this, however..... Look. I said too much. We still have to go with the company on this so....... You are a communist and a dirty tramp.
This might be the biggest bowl of word soup I've seen on here.
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-28-2017, 1:53 PM Reply   
Oh the irony of you questioning my mind. And yeah I'd likely wipe the floor with you in wakeboard challenge or a challenge of intellect.
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-28-2017, 2:59 PM Reply   
Who wants to have a dance off? I'd do a dick measuring contest but the hydromax x30 gives me an unfair advantage both in sweet flaccid hang and endurance for water sports. All the pros use it.
Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-28-2017, 3:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Oh the irony of you questioning my mind. And yeah I'd likely wipe the floor with you in wakeboard challenge or a challenge of intellect.
Grandpa calm down . You are going to give yourself a heart attack.
Old    deltahoosier            09-28-2017, 5:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
This might be the biggest bowl of word soup I've seen on here.
You are supposed to read it like the guy from Office Space meets conspiracy theory Jones.
Old    Darrel F (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2017, 5:43 PM Reply   
Be careful Delta, I am using morse code to contact antifa sending them your way.
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-28-2017, 5:49 PM Reply   
I'm keen for a dance off
Old    deltahoosier            09-28-2017, 6:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Be careful Delta, I am using morse code to contact antifa sending them your way.
Now now. There are laws against baiting......
Old    deltahoosier            09-28-2017, 6:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I'm keen for a dance off
I would pull a hammy...
Old    Darrel F (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2017, 6:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
I would pull a hammy...
pulling a hammy....isn't that for the other circle contest?
Old    Darren Yearsley (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-28-2017, 6:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
I would pull a hammy...
Sounds like we have similar dance styles
Old    "G" (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-28-2017, 8:31 PM Reply   
We are all still waiting for that video of Fly-135 hitting his "Kicker Ramp" LOL LOL LOL
Old    Cliff (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-29-2017, 11:02 AM Reply   
oh the irony.

Guy says that his actions aren't meant the way people are taking it.....

http://nypost.com/2017/09/28/nfl-pro...because-of-it/
Old    Jack Henry (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-29-2017, 5:12 PM Reply   
Now NFL trying to win the fans back. So many wife beaters used to their hoes coming back after a good beating they know the fans will do the same.
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-01-2017, 10:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
We are all still waiting for that video of Fly-135 hitting his "Kicker Ramp" LOL LOL LOL
Here's a video of me hitting a kicker at Shark Wake Park a month ago.

Old    dennis engle (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       10-01-2017, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Here's a video of me hitting a kicker at Shark Wake Park a month ago.

Damn i have flicked bigger boogers then you with my left index.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:47 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us