Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (sylv2080)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-13-2005, 7:39 AM Reply   
We were on vacation this past weekend and I got to "experience" the CWB Marius board! I unfortunately only had 2 runs on it but I think I really like it. The first ride I ran with the fins in and it still would rip loose pretty easily! But for the 2nd run I went finless and it was alot better ride!!!!!! I was amazed by the butter soft landings and the pop was good as well...........not much else to report other then the board is sweet and I hope to get more runs on it this week..........Anyone else out here own one??????
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-13-2005, 7:48 AM Reply   
I've got one. I agree; even better with no fins. The boards holds speed through the landings and tracks really well. I've ridden it about 7 times now.
Old     (sylv2080)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-13-2005, 8:00 AM Reply   
well this is night and day compared to what I ride on a normal basis.......I have a 136 Obrien Option..........This Marius 140 dwarfs that thing in comparison! I felt that the board tracked really well.....and without the fins it was just tons of fun power sliding that board!!!!! I may have to actually purchase it!!!!!!!