Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 29, 2009

Old     (surfside_az)      Join Date: Apr 2009       05-04-2009, 6:51 PM Reply   
I just thought I would post again to clear up any confusion. As many of you know back in September of 2008 Surfside Boat World went out of business. They were the dealer for Supra, Moomba, Centurien, Regal, Crownline and Maxum. The name Surfside Boat Center was the previous name of the company and in 2007 they moved over to a new location in Mesa (150 S. Dobson Rd.) The name Surfside Boat World was then established. The new facility was AWESOME with a huge showroom and an unbelievable Service set-up with a test-tank, etc, etc. I was the Service Manager for Surfside Boat Center/World and enjoy the marine industry with a passion! As Surfside went out of business in September, I was presented the opportunity to move forward with the name "Surfside" and hold onto the main phone numbers of business. The name Surfside Marine Service was established and I retained my best, most qualified, experienced technicians and am moving forward in the service industry here in Arizona. In the Marine industry the hardest thing to find is a quality service department that will communicate effectively, pay attention to detail, not drop the ball, and do exceptional work for a fair price. Well my friends, that is my number one priority here at Surfside Marine Service. There are no other motives, I am not trying to get customers in the door to sell them a new boat, I don't want customers to feel like they get second class service because they "did not buy a boat from us". Simply put, I will provide the industry with the best all around service department no matter what type or brand of boat it is. Thank you to all of the loyal Surfside customers from over the years that have stuck with us and I welcome the opportunity to continue to service your boat! We are located in the same location in Mesa and the best service facility around! 150 S. Dobson Rd. Mesa, AZ 85202 The numbers are 480-967-0745 and 480-969-5006.

Thank you!

Jeff Brandon
Surfside Marine Service
150 S. Dobson Rd.
Mesa, Az 85202
480-969-5006}