Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Website Feedback, Suggestions, Problems, Etc.

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-02-2010, 3:30 PM Reply   
will we have the ability to rate not just threads, but individual posts as well?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-02-2010, 4:07 PM Reply   
I doubt it cuz to me that falls under the heading of too much clutter, but if enough people ask for it, I would certainly look into it.

PS. This is my first iPhone post!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-02-2010, 4:12 PM Reply   
sounds good.

i know i've sounded like a stickler w/ all my complaints and such. i hope you didn't take offense to them. they were merely suggestions.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-02-2010, 4:28 PM Reply   
I agree with Joe here. This will cut down on the number of points someone gets towards goods if others vote that the post is worthy of something. As it stands now, I can be a Post Whore and get the cozy within a day without having one valid post.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-02-2010, 4:37 PM Reply   
What about the little things on like TFLN or FML, just little thumbs up or down by things instead of stars, they're quite small and could fit in between the TIME posted and REPLY on the header of each post.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-02-2010, 5:00 PM Reply   
We'll keep an eye on it and see if we need it. I don't want to add a feature just to keep people from "whoring for a cozie." If that becomes a problem, we'll just stop awarding a point for that.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-02-2010, 5:02 PM Reply   
No worries Joe. We need the criticism to make it perfect! I told my wife yesterday that I don't anticipate this site being exactly where I want it until the end of the year. Developers has already started eating up my retainer money!