Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                05-23-2004, 7:41 PM Reply   
Was up. Mi name is matthew and i cable wakeboard. i can hit the kickers fine. the only thing i need help with is the slider. i always manage to fall off to one side. i am getting very frustrated cause i cant do it. i also want to know how to make mi ollies a little bit higher. they arent going high enough for me. i wana go higher on mi ollies. what can i do to enhance them. Plz help
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-24-2004, 12:21 AM Reply   
When I started hitting sliders I had the same problem (I think we all do). Anyways, I found getting the board at 90 degrees to the slider makes it much more stable and easier to control. And then you move on from there.
As far as Ollies, practice makes perfect. Do you skateboard? I try and ollie like I would on a skateboard, off the tail. Though its not really the same thing, I just found improving my ollies on a skateboard, made them better on a wakeboard.