Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (tigeal)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-06-2004, 7:01 PM Reply   
Looking for lessons on our lake in bakersfield area(Ski West). One day for two teenage boys needing to learn advanced rotations/inverts.
Spring or early summer and during week best but weekend ok.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-06-2004, 7:11 PM Reply   
Sounds like a job for Cdubs!
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-06-2004, 7:14 PM Reply   
Just what kind of inverts and rotations do your kids want to learn? You have perfect timing, I have started a wakeboard school in Bakersfield and would love talk to you. Give me a call, it's Westside Wakeboard School, the number is 661-587-9199. I would direct you to my website but it's under construction right now. I'll talk to soon. Ask for Brandon. Thanks.
Old     (tigeal)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-06-2004, 8:22 PM Reply   
Sounds good and will call. My 15 yr. seems to have platued at hs and ts 180's and hs 360 and needs some help going beyond that. We don't ride with anyone that does anymore than that so some help would be great.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-06-2004, 9:02 PM Reply   
That sounds great. I would love to help out. I'll look forward to talking to you soon.
Old     (rob_c)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-06-2004, 9:41 PM Reply   
Alan,

I would have to give Brandon an A plus reference as far as his coaching abilities. I've had the pleasure of riding with Brandon. I am a beginner and he has helped me with my riding, and is very knowledgable/patient.

Rob C.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-07-2004, 5:17 PM Reply   
Rob just don't tell anyone how much I paid you to say that! Kidding. How the heck are you? You been riding at all lately? Ive been heading out about twice a week. Can't wait for the hot sun to show up.