Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       05-01-2011, 8:22 AM Reply   
Anyone hear anything on it? I think its Lake tulloch?
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-01-2011, 2:06 PM Reply   
This is the single most vague thread I've ever seen.
Old     (ldebbold)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-02-2011, 7:44 AM Reply   
It may be vague but I was surprised that nothing has been posted about what went down by someone who was there. I heard second hand that there was a lot of trouble at the resort on Saturday which eventually involved law enforcement and other first responders. Was there a big fight? Who was involved? Was anyone hurt or arrested? I doubt the wake community would initiate something like that.

I almost went down there with my family to watch the event. Having my wife and kids in the middle of something bad like that would have been a disaster. Any first hand information would be appreciated.
Old    jerrod_wcc            05-09-2011, 6:47 PM Reply   
The event went very smooth overall. There was a problem with some locals and a few meatheads from the valley but no one even near to being involved with the event was hurt. Also, the fight saturday took place after we had finished off the days riding and most had returned to their rooms to clean up for dinner and the concert down in the bar. In the end law enforcement came out to handle the problem, we kept right on going with our little party, and finals went off sunday without incidence. Other than that Tulloch, its ownership, and staff provided one of the best event venues I've ever heard of. I mean where else can you float rails on resort docks and hit them behind a ski in the 5 mph zone