Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (jimcampbell)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-21-2008, 10:16 PM Reply   
Does anybody know the song that starts at the 2 min mark in this teaser. I tried a search but no joy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJhuCbs4A3A Thanks for your help
Old     (dnannen)      Join Date: Nov 2007       04-21-2008, 10:21 PM Reply   
sounds like jedi mind tricks.....if not check them out if you like that you will like them.
Old     (jimcampbell)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-23-2008, 5:40 AM Reply   
Not jedi mind tricks at least not any of there songs on Itunes

Ta
Old     (pyrosmurf)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-23-2008, 7:17 AM Reply   
I've always wanted to know as well. Went through all the usual suspects and didn't recognise anything.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-23-2008, 9:31 AM Reply   
Most of the songs from the trailer are from the film, that 2 minute mark song I don't recognize. Some of the music on the film is by Classified, Cunninglynguists, Definition, Maspyke, Napsndreds, JAQ, Kenneth Masters, Yaggen Front, Rec Centre & Xstracts of Slang.

Hope that helps. Underestimated was the sickest film when it came out, the riding was dope and the soundtrack was great. I've got all of it on the ol' iPod.
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-24-2008, 4:50 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/VideoGuide/getvideo.asp?ProductID=100131 try here.
Old     (jimcampbell)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-28-2008, 9:24 PM Reply   
Bump someone on here must know it

Ta