Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 17, 2007

Old     (nriched)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-15-2007, 8:45 AM Reply   
Thread was moved. Here are the details again. Our one year anniversary sale is coming in July and we were thinking about having a "Baddest Boat Stereo" contest at Enriched Mobile Electronics. It will be judged by the people with voting ballets.Let me know what you all think and if interested. It will be at our store in Santa Rosa and i'll have the date in the next day or two. Here is the website for the address and directions.
www.enrichedaudio.com

1st place: A Zapco DC1000.4 Digital Reference Amplifier and a complete boat detail worth $500 dollars
2nd place:A Zapco DC500.1 Digital Reference Amplifier
3rd place: A $250 gift certificate to be used in our store.
As you can see Zapco is sponsoring the contest. On top of that we will have once a year deals on product in the store. Including tower speakers, amps, subs, decks, etc.
Old    Ben Kerran            06-15-2007, 9:20 AM Reply   
I'll be honest Rich, much as I enjoy checking out custom stereo installation (of which you guys do some beautiful work) the thought of towing my boat to a parking lot for a stereo contest did not sound that appealing (I would rather be on the water). But stepping it up with some nice prizes is impressive, so I am re-thinkng it.
Old     (nriched)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-15-2007, 6:33 PM Reply   
Hope to see you there Ben. I've heard alot about your boat and I would love to see it.