Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2005

Old    ozonerider            02-10-2005, 5:15 PM Reply   
I'm looking at a 2004 X-Star which has almost everything I'm looking for except that the 2004 factory tower doesn't have the new swivel board rack system. Does anyone know if the 2005 tower uprights with the swivel board racks are interchangeable with the 2004 uprights with the fixed board racks??? If so, how much would a pair of the new parts cost?

Thanks in advance...
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       02-11-2005, 6:02 AM Reply   
If there anything liek the Malibu swivel racks, they should be interchangeable. titan makes them. IMO not worth the money.
Old     (timber)      Join Date: May 2004       02-11-2005, 4:04 PM Reply   
Contact your dealer.
Old     (redram9873)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-12-2005, 5:59 AM Reply   
They should be interchangable. However Mastercraft only sells the towers complete so you would have to buy an 05 tower and then make the change. My understanding is that the 05 X-star tower runs in the area of $6000.00.
Old     (jjared)      Join Date: Oct 2002       02-12-2005, 10:04 AM Reply   
I don't know if you'd use the swivel to get boards in and out. I didn't ever really use it last year for that reason. If I had a shore station I'd probably use it more often.