Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    ScottRobinson            07-25-2011, 8:44 AM Reply   
Going out with the wife in October and wondering what shows we should look into seeing. Never seen a show out there and we thought we would want to see something good. Thoughts?

Not sure she would want to see lots of boobs all night ..... lol so something else

Wish Jeff Dunham was out there....want to see him bad!!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-25-2011, 10:57 AM Reply   
Zoomanity was awesome. It's a Cirque show for grown ups. Perfect blend of physical skill and nakedness! I recommend it.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-25-2011, 11:07 AM Reply   
Agreed.... Zoomanity was badass and I'm pretty sure the girls dug it.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-25-2011, 12:04 PM Reply   
I liked O, for one its at the Bellagio and two it is off the hook. Take your lady to dinner at Le Cirque and go see O, almost as good as diamonds...
Old     (dyer)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-25-2011, 3:41 PM Reply   
I second O. I have a very limited basis for comparison, but O was amazing. It definitely made me want to check out more shows if the opportunity presents itself.
Old     (gotboost)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-25-2011, 7:34 PM Reply   
You really can't go wrong with any of the major shows in Vegas. My favorites so far have been Zumanity, KA, Phantom of the Opera, and Terry Fator. If you like Jeff Dunham, you will probably like Terry Fator's show, he is an outstanding ventriloquist. I'm actually going to be in Vegas from Aug 1-Aug 8 and plan on going to O and Criss Angel Believe.
Old     (grkero)      Join Date: Dec 2010       07-25-2011, 8:09 PM Reply   
Third for "O." I took my girlfriend there a few months ago and was the highlight of the weekend. Also, Mystere (think that's the spelling) was also awesome.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       07-25-2011, 10:17 PM Reply   
Go downtown and people watch. Well worth it for the cost of zero dollars and zero cents!
Old    ScottRobinson            07-26-2011, 7:08 AM Reply   
Thanks guys, never even heard of O. We were looking at KA Cirque and that looks very cool. So I think right now we are leaning toward that. $179 a ticket sorta sucks but that is one hand of poker so no big deal. I will check out O as well. Terry Fator is a ventriloquist huh....will look at him as well. Thanks
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-26-2011, 7:33 AM Reply   
O is the better Cirque show. KA put me to sleep a couple of times. Zumanity. Classy naked!
Old    ScottRobinson            07-26-2011, 7:48 AM Reply   
Well O is sold out for the 2 nights we will be there.....so KA is where I am leaning. Love is another one of those shows that we can get Dinner attached to it from Kokomos...thoughts?
Old    ScottRobinson            07-26-2011, 9:14 AM Reply   
well just bought tickets for KA....since O was sold out figured I better get my tickets for the night that was left of KA. thanks again guys
Old     (calexan)      Join Date: Dec 2008       07-26-2011, 5:33 PM Reply   
Wait..... There are shows in Vegas? Damnt.... Gambling and Alcohol win again!