Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (mcmillanman5)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-22-2011, 3:28 PM Reply   
Guys,

I am doing an led project for my boat and am wanting to pick up some of the led's that are similar to the ones seen in this thread:
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/m...21/650885.html

I have used the heck out of the search function, problem is I can't seem to find out what they are. I am interested in the small rectangular shaped ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-22-2011, 3:42 PM Reply   
Thoes are Traditional step light LED's with 5 light's I suspect the cammera lightiing is giving a effect thats not true to life. Most likey you will see a some what solid glow comming from the lights and not 5 individual beams as they appear in the picture.

Just a quick search broght up this
http://www.ridethelite.com/index.cfm...&category_id=4
I havent bought anything from this company I know nothing about them
Old     (mcmillanman5)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-22-2011, 3:45 PM Reply   
Thanks Grant!
I have looked at a bunch of your pics during my search and your setup looks pretty sweet. I am actually going to be going with a couple of shadow casters as well. Your light bar is unreal!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-22-2011, 3:56 PM Reply   
Cool, Yea you will be real happy with underwater lighting. IMO the more the better.
Here is a video of my lights attracting some fish to surface. The video dosen't do it justice. the water was so thick with fish. It was a huge BALL of fish like 4 or 5 feet deep. Sorry about the back ground music in advance had to cover up the audio of everyone talking LOL
http://www.youtube.com/user/grantwes#p/u/16/_ttTX0DO6Cg
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-22-2011, 4:12 PM Reply   
www.superbrightleds.com

www.oznium.com

www.plasmaled.com

Only have purchased from the top one. I know many on here have purchased from Oznium though.
Old     (mcmillanman5)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-22-2011, 9:03 PM Reply   
Excellent video Grant, and thanks for the links Dave.

I will post pics of the project up when it is completed.