Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 27, 2006

Old     (apogee)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-21-2006, 5:00 PM Reply   
yo, duffy what up? its dave from maryland. im thinking about coming down to florida soon. hit me back when you get a chance. i want to know if its still cool to come down and ride with you?
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-21-2006, 5:07 PM Reply   
I ride with Duffy here in FL. I'm sure its cool, get down here and we'll make sure you get a pull...I'll call him and let him know you are looking for him.
Old     (apogee)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-21-2006, 8:36 PM Reply   
hey byrd- thanks for the help hope we are talking about the same duffy! i think he has a red malibu?
let me know if we are talking about the same guy.
thanks
dave
Old     (apogee)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-21-2006, 8:38 PM Reply   
byrd- is that your mastercraft? if so- that thing is sick!!

dave
Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-22-2006, 4:34 AM Reply   
Hey Dave Ive been a little busy but yea just hit me up with your number and we will ride. Like Byrd said we ride on a chain with 16 lakes on it always butter somewhere.Plus Byrd knows everyone on the lakes so its a good chance you'll get to meet a pro.
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-22-2006, 6:18 AM Reply   
Yeah, thats my MC. Thanks for the compliment...Get down here and I give you some pulls behind it.
Old     (apogee)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-22-2006, 7:18 AM Reply   
duffy, byrd, you guys are to cool! i really think its awesome you guys invite a total stranger off a discussion board down to ride on your boats. i also emailed darin shapiros school for a weekend of riding. im now waiting for them to get back to me. what do you guys think of his school got any 411? here is my cell for both you guys give me a call this weekend. 443-745-8188. Im going to try and go out up here this weekend and ride so leave a message if i dont pick-up. also sounds like you guys are a little older 25-30ish? im 30 going on 20 if you know what i mean!
later
dave

thanks
dave
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-22-2006, 7:32 AM Reply   
No problem. Hell that is how Duffy and I met. We contacted each other on this site and got together to ride. I heard his school is very good, but I have not been. If you are going to be around central Florida, email Dave Briscoe. He has a school here in Winter Haven. I'm sure any of the schools that have a link here are reputable. BTW, I'm 37 going on 18, lol...

Here is the link for Dave...

http://www.thewakeboardcoach.com/newsite/