Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (gopher)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-13-2008, 4:34 PM Reply   
I'm seeing some pretty tricked out boats pull the Owasso kids on Wednesdays now. Anybody on these forums claim ownership? If so, kudos, man, that's awesome volunteering your time like that...I'm sure those kids love it!
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-13-2008, 9:36 PM Reply   
Was it a 21V?
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       08-13-2008, 11:18 PM Reply   
Caleb, i think Daren is talking about Lake Owasso in Minnesota here. Every wednesday they have handicapped waterskiing, and its pretty neat to see. Sheriff follows the boat closely behind the skier in case they fall since it can be a pretty busy lake...

Daren, lets ride soon, im all moved in and ready to hit the water again!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       08-14-2008, 6:42 AM Reply   
one of my best homies just bought a house on that lake. Be on the look out in the next week for a few sliders to pop out in front of his house. 80 Foot A-fram, and a 80 foot flat bar.
Old     (gopher)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-14-2008, 10:36 AM Reply   
Eder, you know my number---call it! :-)

Andy, sounds like your guy can shred--great, I'm always looking for some instruction!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       08-14-2008, 10:44 AM Reply   
Daren,

We have been known to through down.