Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (crghou)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-08-2012, 8:54 PM Reply   
I need 5 RCA outputs for my amps. I was using Y's but they seem to be going me static through the speakers. What are my other options. Not trying to break the bank either. My head unit only has 3 outputs as well.

Thanks
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-09-2012, 6:03 AM Reply   
Chris,

Are you sure that you need 5 RCA cables? How many amps do you have? Many multi-channel amps will allow the signal to be passed through to all channels with only a single set of RCAs connected to the amp. If you do need to split the RCAs, then adding a in line driver of some kind will allow you to split the cables without a noticeable loss of signal quality.
Old     (crghou)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-10-2012, 10:32 AM Reply   
I might need to go back and read through the manual's again but I was under the impression they did not. I am running the JL audio M660, 4 channels are running my 4 interior speakers, then I have channel 5&6 bridged for my sub. Then I have my tower speakers running off a kicker KX300.4 bridged to run each speaker. If that makes any since.
Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-10-2012, 11:55 AM Reply   
I'm thinking about running a RF 3Sixty.2 behind my HSE to have a line driver, EQ, and crossover.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-11-2012, 10:14 AM Reply   
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu..._CDA-118M.aspx