Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Other Water Sports > Kneeboarding

Old                07-02-2005, 1:19 PM Reply   
hey guys, I just wanted to know your opinions about the different kneeboards that are on the market! which ones get the most air and which ones cut the fastest? Also I was wondering why they have started to have flat noses instead of the pointed ones.

Thanks guys
David Gilliland

Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-05-2005, 8:34 AM Reply   
Roto-molded/plastic boards are for beginners and are inexpensive. The compression molded/fiberglass boards give the best performance all around.

Boards like the HO Joker and O'Brien Lowrider give you the biggest air. Boards like the HO Custom cut the best.

The flat nose gives you more surface area, which allows more pop off of the wake for bigger air.

Go to http://www.kneeboardplanet.com and you can find out a bunch of stuff on kneeboards
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       07-05-2005, 7:46 PM Reply   
I rode a hydroslide razorback that we had at the shop before, and it was pretty cool, I guess.

Dan T.
WwW.OkCbOaRdShOp.CoM
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-06-2005, 6:36 AM Reply   
I am a Hydroslide dealer, I would only recommend the Kaos for his application.
Old     (kempogoju_ross)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-29-2006, 10:48 AM Reply   
I have an HO Joker and the thing is crazy!!!!!! This is the only board worth buying!!!!!
Old     (waterdork88)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-07-2006, 1:46 PM Reply   
the most popular are

1.rush <---my favorite
2.lowrider
3.joker
4.kaos
Old                08-31-2006, 2:17 PM Reply   
HO JOKER ALL THE WAY, the absolutely best board out there.
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-15-2006, 9:09 AM Reply   
Adam, you posted immediately after this in another forum that you had no idea if there was any better boards out there, so how are you gonna say the Joker is absolutely the best? Only a select few would say the Joker is the best.
Old                12-09-2006, 1:28 AM Reply   
i am old school i have the first hydro comp with retractible fins i no it sits real high in the water but when you ajust them fins tsuposably low profile can anyone give me a heads up on that preachiate it bro's frank penn warner clubo your wieght and riding style it kicks a s s i want to get the new hydro with fins pa
Old                12-09-2006, 1:37 AM Reply   
i ment i can tune my hydro comp fins in tune to me with a frican 35' rope and get air that most of you dorks only dreamed of the key is shhh [c hear its simple grab a set of balls and go for broke/bonzia or just be a man ya dig im lookin for a newer up to date low profile board with preferably fins im just as sick without though i like to stand up on it belt in one hand rope in other n jump the wake like that can any old school guy give me a heads up on a new board