Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 06, 2004

Old     (overwaters)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-24-2004, 6:06 PM Reply   
is this boss pro series wakeboard tower a piece or is it just as strong and quality as other good towers.http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/boss_wakeboard_towers/boss_pro_series
Old     (wakewilly)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-24-2004, 6:43 PM Reply   
I have the pro series and it's solid. I at the time was talking to Malibu about hull warranty issues with boss and they were really cool about putting a Boss tower on it. We've had it for almost 4 years now and it's still really solid. No wobbling in chop. Malibu was at that time, going to start installing Boss in their factory and making it a factory option on all of their boats until Titan took Boss's spot.

willy
Old     (overwaters)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-24-2004, 8:32 PM Reply   
ah saweet man thanks im looking to put it on a ski chalenger i dont know if u know what kinda boat that is but do u think it would fit.And when ording does it come with the bimini and speakers or is that optianol cost?
Old     (garyw)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-25-2004, 8:22 AM Reply   
justin, another tower to check out is www.samsonsports.com all their towers are made to the boat, and I know that they have made them for the Ski Challenger. If you email scott@samsonsports.com he will send you a pic of one. If you want to see what their tower looks like, check my profile. Speakers and bimini's are always at an optional cost
Old    chavezychavez            06-25-2004, 8:32 AM Reply   
Justin, quality is top-notch. I would even venture to say it is the best. You won't be disappointed with any of the products from Boss.
Old     (overwaters)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-25-2004, 9:54 AM Reply   
thanks alot. would u guys sugjest to order off the internet or to go to a board shop and buy off the floor. like silverspray sprorts and wilsons marine. and does it come asembled or do u bolt it together. and if i get speakers on the tower will i need a amp to power them. cuz i have a blaupumpkit system . thanks for ur help
Old    chavezychavez            06-25-2004, 10:04 AM Reply   
Justin, the Boss Pro is tailored to your boat and should come assembled. You may want to go to a dealer as they will probably offer installation service, which is highly recommended.

Yes you will need an amp.

What is a "blaupumpkit"? Is it similar to a Blaupunkt?
Old     (overwaters)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-25-2004, 12:33 PM Reply   
yeh blaupunkt its the same exact thing i just didint know how to spell it. how much extra will they charge for them to put it on and how long will it take. thanks
Old    chavezychavez            06-28-2004, 8:12 AM Reply   
Justin, I really couldn't tell you. You may just have to ask around at local dealers.