Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wake Events

Old     (dDubya)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-15-2014, 9:45 AM Reply   
The W.E.S.T. ‪#‎surfexposureweekend was such a BLAST, we're doing it again...through the night! On Saturday September 13th from 3:00pm till dark we'll party with RedBull, BoardersMag, ride the 2.0 Cable, paddle around on SUPs, and Demo some of the worlds best wakeboard/wakesurf boats. $10 at the gate includes all the activities DURING THE DAY including cable pulls, BBQ, beach volleyball, and demo rides (as available). When the sun sets, PRE-REGISTERED riders shred behind the award winning, awe inspiring, massive wave producing pair of surf boats, Tige Boats Z3, and Centurion Boats SV244...illuminated like your the star of a rock concert! ...all on a PRIVATE LAKE. We only have time to pull 30 riders for the night surf, so buy your tickets now. EVERYONE is welcome to join us at the event to watch, ride in the tow boats, enjoy the bon-fire, etc. Thank you The WaterSports Farm for the PERFECT location and hospitality! Check-out www.westriders.org and FaceBook Group W.E.S.T. for ticketing and event info.
Old     (hp_inc)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-15-2014, 3:06 PM Reply   
A little birdie told me that a Supra SE was going to make it to the event. Now its a party. ;-)
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       08-15-2014, 3:41 PM Reply   
That's amazing. I wish we had something like this in the Pacific NW. Sounds like an epic event. I'd throw down for this in a heartbeat if it wasn't a plane flight away...
Old     (dDubya)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-23-2014, 9:51 AM Reply   
Thank you Mello Marine, Brothers Boats, The Watersports Farm, Red Bull, WAKEMAKERS, Boat Bling, Creating Rockstars, Wet Sounds, and Boarders Mag, for getting us going on this EPIC event! Visit the NightSurfSesh event page for all the details. Here's a teaser production of what we can all expect...

Old     (dDubya)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-02-2014, 8:46 PM Reply   
Look what Wet Sounds just sent us for the charity raffle!!!!

Night Surf Sesh Event Info

Old     (dDubya)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-17-2014, 10:57 AM Reply   
Here it is...at long last...the culmination of all our hard work, long hours and prune toes...the video production we've all been waiting for. Straight from the creative genius of Shon Ribera and Creating Rock Stars Productions. This is by far his best work to date...enjoy!

from Shon Ribera on Vimeo.

Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       09-17-2014, 3:01 PM Reply   
That looks like such an amazing time. I wish I coulda been there!!!
Old     (Riderite)      Join Date: Aug 2010       10-13-2014, 7:36 PM Reply   
Awesome time with everyone as usual!! Great work Dan! Not only did all the riders have a blast but so did all the kids.