Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (lehmur)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-22-2004, 8:43 AM Reply   
So what's the scoop Fisher, you riding this weekend at that spot we found? Did you get the boat back yet?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-22-2004, 8:44 AM Reply   
The "boat back?" wtf??? Another Schlepprock moment?
Old    tammy            01-22-2004, 8:46 AM Reply   
Mike, awwwwww the new sweet spot, can't wait to get back there.... Hope to hit the water this weekend.
Old    tammy            01-22-2004, 8:48 AM Reply   
No Joe you are not around so the boat has been running great...... j/k had to do it....
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-22-2004, 9:00 AM Reply   
WHOA!!! What happened to "I'm always on your side, Joe?"
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-22-2004, 9:29 AM Reply   
Mike - No, I don't have the boat yet. It is still in the shop so I am heading to the secret spot in the frozen water instead :-)

The boat has an "eternal beep". The oil pressure alarm is going off constantly and it is burning oil. So far though, they haven't found anything wrong. Compression is good and no leaks.
Old    tammy            01-22-2004, 12:26 PM Reply   
hahaha, love ya Joe! Could not help it,sorry, and you know I'm always on your side even when you are wrong.....oops did that come out....
Old     (poon)      Join Date: Dec 2001       01-22-2004, 1:12 PM Reply   
Hey Christie,

My malibu ( :-( that I no longer have) had a beep too that would not stop, at first I thought the vdrive oil was low. Took it to the shop and according to them some wires were put on backwards at the factory.
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-22-2004, 6:10 PM Reply   
Christie, heading to the snow, huh? Which resort? Mikey you staying local this weekend and not hitting the mountains. Also did you get your boat back yet or is it still in the shop for the gelcoat? Thanks for the recommendations from the email I sent you. We are going to have alot of fun that week.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-22-2004, 7:03 PM Reply   
Christie,

Had the same problem, I was constantly getting the low oil pressure beeping. Boat Country new what it was right away, they said it was a bad connector back in the engine compartment and had it fixed in no time.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-22-2004, 7:48 PM Reply   
my friend had the same problem so he jus cut the wires.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-23-2004, 9:12 AM Reply   
Christie, what ever you do DON'T touch the spark plug wires while the boat is running. It will zap you and everyone in the boat can hear a zap noise. Ask Chad he will tell you how it feels.
Old     (wakehound)      Join Date: Oct 2003       01-23-2004, 9:16 AM Reply   
Kimmy-You riding this weekend? Jason and I are heading up on Saturday, just not sure where. Call me.

mb
Old    wakelvr            01-23-2004, 4:17 PM Reply   
We will be riding Saturday. Hope to see you guys out there. We'll be in a blue X2 and a yellow X10.

Old    luv2wake            01-23-2004, 5:57 PM Reply   
So, where is this secret spot at?????? I'll be in a n Orange/black Malibu VLX
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-25-2004, 2:02 AM Reply   
I gotta agree with Squid, don't go looking for your beeping problem in the engine compartment, while your at union point, and it's dark, and you launched at river's end. It can be an ummmm.. shall we say an electrifying experience.