Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-04-2013, 2:06 AM Reply   
RJ and I will be at the Calgary boat show again this year at the Hyperactive Watersports booth. It seems very strange to head into the FREEZE of the north to go to a boat show but its one of the biggest boat shows I have seen and last year we met a lot of great people.

If you are in the area, please stop by and say hello.

2013 Calgary Boat & Sportsmen's Show
BMO Centre
February 7 - 10
Old     (ryangb)      Join Date: Dec 2007       02-05-2013, 5:03 PM Reply   
Its been beautiful here. Gonna be mid 40s all week, and on the weekend.
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-05-2013, 5:39 PM Reply   
That's good to know, because last year I literally froze my nads. ;-)

RJ and I were hitching a ride with John from Hyperactive and we left a sports bar to head back to hotel. I went to get in his Suburban with leather seats and he said you may want to put the seat warmer on first. I didn't think about it and sat down, well, blue jeans did not provide the level of protection I needed. I never thought seat warmers were a necessity, but they were on that day.
Old     (ryangb)      Join Date: Dec 2007       02-05-2013, 7:56 PM Reply   
I remember the weather at the show last year. Stupid cold. Ya, if you got leather, you have to have seat warmers. Long underwear is mandatory too when its that cold.
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-13-2013, 4:15 AM Reply   
So I got my first real look at the 2013 Z1, I was very impressed, its much bigger than I thought. I want to see this wakesurf wave. I went around the rest of the show, and there was nothing new that I haven't seen from last year or at surf expo other than the Z1. The Nautique NSS is new, but no where to be seen at this show, I hear they are not anywhere to be seen yet, would like to get a look at that. Anyway, check out the Z1.