Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 10, 2003

Old     (geoff_l)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-30-2003, 10:18 AM Reply   
I just received two aluminum board racks for "home use" from Phaeton. They are awesome looking and appear to be of excellent quality. I will be putting them in the garage...if is ever completed. If you want to see pictures of them (they are much nicer in person) or order some, go to http://www.wake-me.com/. Thanks again Travis.
Old     (joesell)      Join Date: Apr 2001       01-30-2003, 12:55 PM Reply   
I checked out some of the things you guys have listed. It all looks preety good so far. Great prices too.
Old     (jrudd)      Join Date: May 2002       01-30-2003, 1:49 PM Reply   
I was just about to post the same thing, my rack just arrived and it is definitely TOP quality. He hooked up www.dallaswakeboarding.com with an awesome group buy. His willingness to answer questions and work with us was great. If his other stuff is anywhere near the quality of this rack then you can't go wrong.
Old    upupnaway            02-04-2003, 12:02 AM Reply   
I looked at the page, Great stuff.... I wonder though, Is the use of the word "phat" licensed? I was watching conan obrien of all things, and found out that the word phat is a trademarked word owned by "the godfather of hip-hop" who happens to be sue-happy.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-04-2003, 7:15 AM Reply   
I've never trusted Phaeton. He has shifty eyes, and gives me the impression that there is some underlying evil in him.
Old    leggester            02-04-2003, 7:40 AM Reply   
There is Cliff. He doesn't say anything about buffing to renew the shine.

All foilers know about buffing!!

That's probably where he'll make the money - return for a complete buff, only $200.00 - - - per side! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

j/k they really do look rather nice.
Old    larsfh            02-04-2003, 7:43 AM Reply   
hahaha
so true, so true, Cliff

Who is the godfather of hip-hop? Scatman?

----
www.eurowake.com

(Message edited by larsfh on February 04, 2003)
Old    mtbmudmachine            02-04-2003, 8:19 AM Reply   
I think Russle Simions Is who Conan was talking about. I know he has his onw clothing line called "Phat Farm"
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-04-2003, 2:40 PM Reply   
You guy's are killing me.

We were in the local boat show last weekend and that has kept me really busy. Now just trying to play catch up.

Thanks Gimpy and Justin, I'm glad you like the racks.

At the boat show I was talking with Collin Wright and he is coming out with a signature board soon. I am working on a truck bed rack for him and some show racks, so he can display his boards at the comps. Busy, Busy, Busy

Travis Farber
Wake Me Products
www.Wake-Me.com
Old    leggester            02-04-2003, 2:43 PM Reply   
Oops, I thought it said Broad Racks
Old     (s4inor)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-04-2003, 2:47 PM Reply   
Haha, I think that's an honest mistake Matt!

How was the show Travis? Sorry I couldn't make it, I had to go to So. California on short notice.
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-04-2003, 3:09 PM Reply   
We did alright for Central Oregon. We will be at the Portland show in March. I ended up working with the Calabria dealer. Sounds like he is doing fairly well for his second year. Sold 12 boats at the Portland show and 6 at Redmond.

Matt I will keep you posted on the womens Phat Rack clothing line. Let your imagination take over now.

Travis Farber
Wake Me Products
www.Wake-Me.com
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-04-2003, 4:02 PM Reply   
Your probably the best Calabria sales man in the country Phaeton!
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-04-2003, 5:07 PM Reply   
Ya right! I had little if anything to do with it. I just answered peoples ?'s. I did persuade the dealer to come to the Redmond show though. I also told him to bring his pro shop. He did a little over $5000.00 with that. I'd say he owe's me one.

Travis Farber
Wake Me Products
www.Wake-Me.com

(Message edited by phaeton on February 04, 2003)
Old     (ltw235)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-04-2003, 5:58 PM Reply   
I bought one of Travis' racks this weekend....oh, and a Calabria Pro V too (lol). The Phat rack is great and gives me significantly more room in the garage. I highly recommend picking up one for yourself.

Old    upupnaway            02-04-2003, 6:36 PM Reply   
yup...russel simmons. he owns the word def too.
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-04-2003, 8:08 PM Reply   
Todd Congrats on the rack and Pro-V purchase. You will soon have a livining room on the lake.

Travis Farber
Wake Me Products
www.Wake-Me.com