Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-01-2003, 7:27 PM Reply   
who wieghts their wakesetter,xstar, or air nautique down as much as possible that wants another riding partner. im new up here to norcal. i used to ride and coach with chris williams in socal jus about every day and im missing the huge wake that i used to ride on. dont really know anyone up here that rides all winter or likes to ride in the sickest conditions.
Old     (rvh3)      Join Date: Jul 2003       12-01-2003, 8:15 PM Reply   
Try posting in : Find A Third/Be A Third.
Old    norcal_99            12-01-2003, 11:40 PM Reply   
Jason, Hook up with Kevin Bird. He rides a lot. Also, next time I take my boat out I'll call you.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-02-2003, 7:51 AM Reply   
Come Spring time, I got a spot saved for ya.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       12-02-2003, 8:19 AM Reply   
As long as you promise not to ride doubles!! I've still got great video of you almost taking off Cdub's head with that low flying raley!
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-02-2003, 8:32 AM Reply   
Jason - I go out all throughout the winter. We rode in the rain on Sunday. Shoot me an email if you want to head out soon.
Old    deltahoosier            12-02-2003, 8:44 AM Reply   
Hey Jason,

Getting my boat back today. I am down for the winter riding too.
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-02-2003, 9:15 AM Reply   
I'd vouch for jason but it would probabaly mean some of the invites would get retracted!!!
Old     (mvda)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-02-2003, 9:17 AM Reply   
Jason, check your e-mail.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-02-2003, 9:45 AM Reply   
Callen, what's up you punk?! Where the hell have you have, haven't seen you too much last summer. Were plannin on heading up there this spring, we should hook up. Give me a shout man.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-03-2003, 6:45 PM Reply   
-buffalow whats up no winter riding for you?
-hey rich hows it goin. yea i was pretty close to taking cdubs head off that time. funny thing is, is not too long after cdubs got me back even closer.
-neelley, whats that supposed to mean. i dont get it
-hey brandon how you been. yea i spent most of my summer up here in northern cali preparing to move. actually jus got married last week, and i have a baby girl on the way due feb. 3rd.
-rene what up dog. i gotta call ya. havent seen ya in a while. we deffiantely need to get together. heather and i got married last week. hope all is well with you
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       12-03-2003, 10:38 PM Reply   
Yea Buff...getting too old for the cold or what? (Just Kidding )
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-04-2003, 9:03 AM Reply   
Yeah, Buff...what's up? Your new Bu doesn't run well in the cold? Mine seems to work just fine...hehe! Where have you been?
Old     (alan_bogdanoff)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-09-2003, 8:01 PM Reply   
Jason,
What up? As soon as I sell my mother ship - I'm into a new one - and your welcomed anytime!
I'm thinking about Feb. till I get my new rig.
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-10-2003, 4:34 AM Reply   
Alan any idea on what boat you are gonna get?

Jason if you need a pull this weekend hit me up on my cell. If I'm not riding, I'll find some people that are.

(Message edited by scott_a on December 10, 2003)
Old    jetgofish            12-10-2003, 9:34 AM Reply   
Scott a - We are riding Sunday! What happened to your guy on Saturday!?
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-10-2003, 7:02 PM Reply   
Yhea too old and fat to be bang'n the head in the cold any more. Remember... loooongg before a good portion of you were riding, I was riding every week- rain, sleet, hail storm, and 38 degree water. I am just over it after all of these years. Plus it is a great excuse to let my body heal and actually work since I slack all summer. Besides when you rider 3-4 times per week on warm butta, it's hard to want to ride once a week on ice!
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       12-11-2003, 1:55 AM Reply   
Plus you're only 3hrs from Tahoe right?!?!?! I still rider as much as posible and I plan on ridering all winter!

Hey Buff...give me a call about Squaw in a few weeks...I'm totally down! I'll be in Sac on Dec. 19th and plan on visiting Marc on the 20th...maybe we can get together for dinner that night?