Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old     (maristar210)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-22-2003, 2:24 PM Reply   
any one from kansas and if so what city and whats your home lake.
Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       11-22-2003, 5:31 PM Reply   
Hey what's up. From Wichita area and ride Eldorado and sometimes Winfield. Was out the last Sunday. You still riding:-)
Old    mike_riffle            11-22-2003, 8:52 PM Reply   
Hi Cory,

Live in Olathe and ride just about everywhere in the Kansas City area. Oh Hi Ken (Air Freak)

Later
MIke Riffle
Kansas INT
Midwest District Coordinator
Old     (maristar210)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-23-2003, 10:27 AM Reply   
ive been to winfield once but it was like 25 bucks just to get on the lake because i didnt live in winfield.
Old    udlose            11-23-2003, 5:35 PM Reply   
Hey guys...

Wichita here...Just bought a MC 205V....I ride @ Fall River and Cheney occasionally....Go to Hot Springs AR quit abit....

Was thinking of putting together a get togther next summer.....

my AIM name is...udlose4sure...PM sometime

And Mike, My daughter and I will be attending a few INT events next year also
Old    mike_riffle            11-23-2003, 8:10 PM Reply   
Shane

Looking forward to seeing you and your daughter this summer.

Take Care
MIke
Old     (maristar210)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-24-2003, 7:10 PM Reply   
i havent been to any INT events, but i plan on going to 4 or 5 of them this year. we are located about 20 minuets out of cheney on the west side of wichita but what are the INT events like?

anyone checked out or seen the new cable park coming in kansas? www.kcwatersports.com

(Message edited by maristar210 on November 24, 2003)
Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       11-24-2003, 8:01 PM Reply   
Here is a link to photos I took last year. Pretty easy going group.

http://members.cox.net/kengelmeyer/INT/INT.html

Anyone still riding? I am hoping to get out this week sometime. Got to love drysuits:-)
Old    mike_riffle            11-24-2003, 8:25 PM Reply   

Ken, you are out of control. Cory, in answering your questions, its pretty simple. One word sums it up "Fun". I started in the INT as a competitor and later moved in as the coordinator with my wife Susan. Our program is designed around a few concepts. Our number one is fun, you can take it as far as you want in the competitive side and establish a base for friends. You are very lucky to have a couple of the states best wakeboarders living in Towanda and spray lake. You can e-mail me at kansasint@sbcglobal.net if you want or MarineWorld in Wichita is a major sponsor of our program and we should be at Go Lake in August for a tourney. Ken (Airfreak) is one of competitors and if you go to his site, a pretty darn good camera man and I will not forget his son Henry.

Later
Mike Riffle
Kansas INT
Midwest District Coordinator
Old     (maristar210)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-25-2003, 4:31 PM Reply   
hey, thanks mike, i was planning on going to the one at go lake for sure its only about 20 minuets from my house, at spray lake is there any sliders or kickers?
Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       11-27-2003, 10:41 AM Reply   
Water temp 51.2F yesterday. Planning on going Friday. Only one other boat (fishing) was there. 8000 acres all to ourselves:-)
Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       11-30-2003, 6:17 PM Reply   
Cory, Shane,
ANybody got a drysuit? To much wind on friday and Saturday, but Sunday was fantastic. Almost pure glass all day.

Old     (dtb)      Join Date: May 2002       12-02-2003, 10:49 AM Reply   
hello, i recently moved back to kc (missouri though, go tigers) home lake is lake of the ozarks, nice smooth water all summer long. hope to meet some people during the next int season....
Old    gr8wake            12-02-2003, 8:07 PM Reply   
Hey guys! I cant remember the last time I went boarding! I'm from kansas city and do a little skiboarding! whats up Mike!
Old    mike_riffle            12-02-2003, 8:24 PM Reply   
Hey Logan, this time of season really makes you appreciate the sport that much more. Hope all is well with Playgound. Ken you dont let the cold stop you do you? I remember last year you guys where breaking ice. You are out of control. Hey I also bought some of your pictures on Shutterfly. I am mailing some invites to the Holiday party that we are having on January 3rd. Guys put that on you schedule, it will be at my plant. We have a DJ this year so it should be alot of fun. So guys if you want more info let me know.